©All posts copyright
by George Bost
Hi welcome to EuZicAsa: Enjoy: Make this blog yours: Subscribe/rate/comment. Thank you&come back soon.
- QUOTATION: Thomas Hardy April 22, 2014
- TODAY’S HOLIDAY: ST. GEORGE’S DAY April 22, 2014
- TODAY’S BIRTHDAY: WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE (1564) April 22, 2014
- THIS DAY IN THE YESTERYEAR: “NEW COKE” INTRODUCED (1985) April 22, 2014
- 54313 April 22, 2014
- THE FIRST RED SCARE April 22, 2014
- Sain of the Day Feastday April 23: St. George: Patron of England & Catalonia April 22, 2014
- SAINT OF THE DAY April 22: ST. ABDIESUS April 22 April 22, 2014
- Vatican discovers 6th century fresco of St. Paul April 22, 2014
- Make Music Part of Your Life Series: THE MOODY BLUES — Live at the Isle Of Wight Festival — 1970 April 22, 2014
- Make Music Part of Your Life Series: Taj Mahal – January 16,1971 – Fillmore East – Late Show (Blues) April 22, 2014
- Taj Mahal + James Cotton – Honky Tonk Women And The Rolling Stones tooooo! April 22, 2014
- Make Music Part of Your Life Series: Edvard Grieg – Norwegian Dances, Op. 35 – III. Allegro moderato alla marcia April 22, 2014
- TODAY’S HOLIDAY: EARTH DAY April 21, 2014
- QUOTATION: Herman Melville April 21, 2014
- TODAY’S BIRTHDAY: The Queen’s birthday April 21, 2014
- THIS DAY IN THE YESTERYEAR: JOHN KERRY TESTIFIES BEFORE CONGRESS ON VIETNAM (1971) April 21, 2014
- NEWS: CHILDHOOD HURTS PERSIST FOR DECADES April 21, 2014
- ARTICLE: SHAMANISM April 21, 2014
- Ukraine: Photos show undercover Russian troops April 21, 2014
- REGINA SPEKTOR LYRICS “The Sword & The Pen” April 21, 2014
- Make Music Part of Your Life Series: Enescu – Sonata for Cello and Piano No. 1 in F minor, Op. 26 April 21, 2014
- Great Compositions/Performances: Arturo Toscanini – Poet And Peasant Overture (Von Suppé) April 21, 2014
- Theme From Schindler’s List conducted by John Williams (featuring Itzhak Perlman) April 21, 2014
- Great Compositions/Performances: Beethoven – Cello Sonata No. 1 in F major, Op. 5, No. 1 (Paul Tortelier & Eric Heidsieck) April 21, 2014
- Make Music Part of Your Life Series: SIR THOMAS BEECHAM & ‘FAUST’ Ballet Music by Charles Gounod April 21, 2014
- Make Music PArt of Your Life: Pyotr Tchaikovsky – Souvenir de Florence April 21, 2014
- SAINT OF THE DAY April 21: St. Anselm Archbishop of Canterbury and Confessor APRIL 21,A.D. April 21, 2014
- TODAY’S HOLIDAY: KARTINI DAY April 21, 2014
- QUOTATION: Rudyard Kipling April 21, 2014
Access Archived Postings
Search My Site
Subscribe To My YouTube Channel or SoundCoud Poems
Top Posts & Pages
- Best 10 Songs from Grey's Anatomy
- The Dangers of Aspartame (Diet Coke Zero Side Effects Poisoning Pepsi Max N
- Brave New World, by Aldous Huxley (read it online)
- Kathleen Battle: Mozart - La Nozze di Figaro, 'Deh vieni, non tardar, o gioja bella!'
- Supper Time: Johnny Cash (Many Years Ago Indays Of Childhood)
- Back from the Movies: Unkle - Every Single Prayer (feat. Gavin Clark) (soundtrack of "The Caller")
- The Five Elements in Tai Chi Meditation: Concentrating on breathing connects one with one's true self
- The Animals: Vietnam War-House of the Rising Sun
- Leonard Cohen Live - A Thousand Kisses Deep ("A light that doesn't need to live and Doesn't need to die")
- SAINT OF THE DAY April 22: ST. ABDIESUS April 22
Many A Choice:Arsenic Arts, Virtual Museums tour. Asbestos toxicity AudioBooks BOOKS Educational Environmental Health Causes FILM Fitness, running, biking, outdoors FOODS I LOVE Hazardous Materials Exposure Health and Environment HEALTHY LEAVES MAKE TEA IN THE SPOTLIGHT Lead Toxicity MEMORIES Mercury Toxicity MY PREFERATE RHYMES MY TAKE ON THINGS News Painters PEOPLE AND PLACES Pesticides Photography poetry, poems, poets QUOTATION Radiation induced Cancer and death Radiation Poisoning SPIRITUALITY Uncategorized Weather Yerba Mate, green tea, yacon, una de gato, cinnamon, YouTube: MUSIC THAT MOVES ME
Share On Twitter
Easy Search19th Century Allegro amp Antonín Dvořák art art collection Arts aviation Beethoven Books Business cars Christianity Christmas climate England entertainment Environment Facebook Food France Franz Schubert Free Frédéric Chopin gaming Germany God Google Government Health History Hosting Human rights illustration Japan Johann Sebastian Bach Leonard Cohen Libya Literature London Ludwig van Beethoven Medicine Middle East Music nature New York City Orchestra Paris People Photography Piano Poetry Politics Recreation Religion Religion and Spirituality Romania Rome Russia science Shopping Technology Television Tempo transportation Twitter United States video Vienna Web Design and Development wikipedia Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart World Literature World War II YouTube
Share This Post With AddThis:Share |
Visitors’ Country Flag:
Posts I Like
- 184,634 hits
Chelsea Hotel #1
Translate This Post:
Occupy Boston Livestream.com/occupyboston Click to access
ONLINE REFERENCE: Dictionary, Encyclopedia & More…
Internet Archive: Digital Library (Universal Access to all Knowledge)
Island of Lonliness- Rie Sinclair
Gutenberg Project Find your Free eBooks online!
EVERY BICYCLIST COUNTS
KUSC.org, CLassical FM 91.5
Occupy Boston – Live Stream
VEOH.TV: ENTERTAINMENT ONLINE FREE: Give it a try!
Lyrics to Your Fave Songs:
Los Angeles Guerrilla Gardening
PLANET ROCK ONLINE RADIO
Actor Showcase: Check it out here!
Access Song meaning Herehttp://www.songmeanings.net/
The Google Art Project is here
Allspirit: poetry, quotations, song lyrics, writings
Access “Democracy Now!” Here
Wikiquote: Access from here
triple j radio access here!
Jango (more than just an online radio….Get on it)
ProPublica Journalism in the Public InterestProPublica -"Jurnalism in the public interest" - Access from here
THE UNIVERSAL DECLARATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS
LinkTV.org — ‘Connectiong you to the World’ a true kind of news”
WebMD: Access from here
NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC CHANNEL (ACCESS FROM HERE)
MONITORUL DE FAAGARAS (READ NEWS ONLINE HERE)
Center for Effective Government (access site here)
eLECTRONIC fREEDOM fOUNDATION: ACCESS HERE
Vintage Music: Access from Here
NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC WEBSITE: ACCESS HERE
FAMOUS POETS AND POEMS: ACCESS FROM HERE ANYTIME – ANYWHERE
OPEN LIBRARY IS YOURS: ACCESS HERE
Legends of America – Visit here
kjazz 88.1 FM (California State University, Long Beach: ACCESS HERE)
Public Catalogue Foundation (access from here)
Environmental Working Group: Access Here
Change.org (access from euzicasa)
Change.org: "The world’s petition platform.
What will you change?"
ALEXA: euzicasa | Share something you learned everyday!
The Smithsonian Encyclopedia of Life (Collection of Sounds)
NEW Widget AT EuZicAsa: HAIKU TOPICS (ACCESS HERE)
American Songwriter .com (Access from here)
LAWEEKLY – ACCESS HERE
Lyrics, Song Lyrics – SweetsLyrics.com
WEB GALLERY OF ARTS – ACCESS HERE
THE BRITISH LIBRARY (ACCESS HERE)
THE ARIA DATABASE_SEARCH ( U R 1 CLICK AWAY)
AllMUSIC_Widget (one click away)
WIDGET_Classic Cat: The Free Classical Music Directory (one click away)
Time and Date
SHAKESPEARE NAVIGATOR (A MUST HAVE WIDGET!)
Abandoned: Ghost Towns USA (Access Here)
BIBLIOKLEPT (Where you may find your favorite book)
Daily Archives: December 15, 2013
O prelucrare superba a unei vechi colinde din bazinul folcloric Salaj
A wonderful folkloric-inspired Romanian Christmas carol from Transylvania, Salaj area
For more beautiful videos, visithttp://www.youtube.com/user/PhilipCar…
The Berlin Concert – Live from the Waldbuhne (2006)
Performers: Anna Netrebko, Plácido Domingo, Rolando Villazón
Orchester der Deutschen Oper Berlin
Conductor: Marco Armiliato
This is a Song that I composed based on the Atmosphere and the Feeling of the Game Skyrim. I’m aware that the Picture is related to Scandinavian Culture while the Music is Celtic. They are different Cultures, the Reason why I chose the Picture is simply because it fits the Energy of the Music, and in my Opinion that’s what matters in the End. That Picture and Music have the same Feeling.
As always, 100% selfcomposed on Keyboard. Production made with Magix Music Maker Pro 16.
© Copyright of all Audio belongs to Adrian von Ziegler.
English translation of the poem be here:
Tels rit au main qui au soir pleure
Et tels cuide qu’Amours labeure
Pour son bien, qu’elle li court seure
Et ma l’atourne;
Et tels cuide que joie aqueure
Pour li aidier, qu’elle demeure.
Car Fortune tout ce deveure,
Quant elle tourne,
Qui n’atent mie qu’il adjourne
Pour tourner; qu’elle ne sejourne,
Eins tourne, retourne et bestourne,
Tant qu’au desseur
Mest celui qui gist mas en l’ourne;
Le sormonté au bas retourne,
Et le plus joieus mat et mourne
Fait en po d’eure.
Car elle n’est ferme n’estable,
Juste, loyal, ne veritable;
Quant on la cuide charitable,
Elle est avere,
Dure, diverse, espouentable,
Traitre, poignant, decevable;
Et quant on la cuide amiable,
Lors est amere.
Car ja soit ce qu’amie appere,
Douce com miel, vraie com mere,
La pointure d’une vipere
En riens a li ne se compere,
Car elle traïroit son pere
Et mettroit d’onneur en misere
Fortune est par dessus les drois;
Ses estatus fait et ses lois
Seur empereurs, papes et rois,
Que nuls debat
N’i porroit mettre de ces trois
Tant fus fiers, orguilleus ou rois,
Car Fortune tous leurs desrois
Freint et abat.
Bien est voirs qu’elle se debat
Pour eaus avancier, et combat,
Et leur preste honneur et estat
Ne sai quens mois.
Mais partout ou elle s’embat,
De ses gieus telement s’esbat
Qu’en veinquant dit: “Eschac et mat”
De fiere vois.
Einsi m’a fait, ce m’est avis,
Fortune que ci vous devis.
Car je soloie estre assevis
De toute joie,
Or m’a d’un seul tour si bas mis
Qu’en grief plour est mué mon ris,
Et que tous li biens est remis
Car la bele ou mes cuers s’ottroie,
Que tant aim que plus ne porroie,
Maintenant vëoir n’oseroie
En mi le vis.
Et se desir tant que la voie
Que mes dolens cuers s’en desvoie,
Pour ce ne say que faire doie,
Tant sui despris.
Mass No. 6 in E flat major, D. 950
Et incarnatus est
Malin Byström soprano
Werner Güra tenor
Maximilian Schmitt tenor
© LGMT Télévisions – Orchestre de Paris – 2013
medici.tv #1 in classical music
Guillaume de Machaut, a leading French composer and poet of the 14th century, was born in Rheims, were he spent the greater part of his life, after earlier employment in the service of John of Luxemburg, King of Bohemia. He was employed subsequently by various members of the nobility, including the future Charles V of France. He held various church benefices and as a musician was pre-eminent in the period in the history of music known as the Ars nova, when composers created music of increased rhythmic complexity.
Machaut was a prolific composer of secular vocal music, in the contemporary metrical and musical forms of lais, virelais, ballades and rondeaux.
Documentary Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky, The Man of Glass
Around the Serenade for Strings in C Major Opus 48
Documentary produced in 2000 and available in the http://www.medici.tv’s catalogue available on subscription.
Khatia Buniatishvili piano
Recorded at Verbier Church, Verbier, Switzerland and Salle des Combins, Verbier, Switzerland – Verbier Festival 2011
© Idéale Audience — Museec
The project proposes an organic approach to the implementation of a uniquely synthetic landscape system as a new means o remediation for irreversibly degraded land areas.
The thing, poetic thought by George-b
Can’t ever encompass all there is
some obscure meaningless “thing”
avoids the net and stands outside it,
free, brilliantly contemptuous – at the same time –
colorfully mimicking the fanned tail of the peacock…
standing outside the bounds of the net…
It is a good lesson—though it may often be a hard one—for a man who has dreamed of literary fame … to step aside out of the narrow circle in which his claims are recognized, and to find how utterly devoid of all significance, beyond that circle, is all that he achieves, and all he aims at.
Born and raised in Bialystok, a city on the Polish-Russian border populated by Poles, Germans, and Belarusians, Zamenhof was profoundly affected by the ethnic conflict he witnessed all around him. In his estimation, the primary cause of such conflict was mutual misunderstanding. Thus, he reasoned, removing communication barriers would foster peace. To this end, the young doctor and linguist devoted himself to developing an international language called “Esperanto,” which means what?More… Discuss
In 1973, 16-year-old John Paul Getty III—grandson of oil tycoon J. Paul Getty—was kidnapped in Rome. His family initially dismissed a $17-million ransom demand as a joke by the rebellious teen, but a second note convinced his father to ask J. Paul to pay it. He refused. The frustrated kidnappers then cut off John’s ear and sent it along with a note saying he would “arrive in little pieces” if their demands were not met. At this, the elder Getty relented, paying over $2 million on what condition? More… Discuss
PROLONGED VIEWING OF DISASTER COVERAGE MIGHT CAUSE PTSD [how mass media induces mass PTSD-we all know why]
Prolonged exposure to media coverage about a traumatic event could be harmful to one’s mental health. People who spent more than six hours a day viewing or reading items related to the Boston Marathon bombings in the week after the attacks showed signs of acute stress. Such people were in fact more likely to experience acute stress than those who were actually present at the bombings or who knew someone who had been there. Acute stress is a condition characterized by a cluster of dissociative and anxiety symptoms that develop following exposure to an extremely traumatic event. If these symptoms persist for long enough, sufferers may be diagnosed withposttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD). More… Discuss