Only when you can control yourself you can be “In control”:
- Control your breathing (practice abdominal breathing)
- Control your balance (keep a low stance, with your knees flexed, and lower your center of gravity, which is the same middle area of the body from where abdominal breathing originates)
- control your Chi and exhale upon acting ( In Tai chi the lowering of the arms is concomitant with exhalations inhale as you raise your arms, and exhale as you bring them down, always from the diaphragm, exhale as you push your diaphragm upwards to compress the lungs, which as a result release the air reach in carbon dioxide, and water vapors, result of the burning at cell level) Easier done than said….(will continue, now is time for me to meet the outdoors, to run, jog, ride my bike, take photos, meet people.)
See you soon!
- Abdominal Breathing (Qigong Breathing) (euzicasa.wordpress.com)
- What is Tai Chi Chuan (Taijiquan): Ultimate martial Art (euzicasa.wordpress.com)
- The Five Elements in Tai Chi Meditation: Concentrating on breathing connects one with one’s true self (euzicasa.wordpress.com)