I am glad that Scott is better and hope that he will not have permanent and debilitating neurological damage, requiring a lifetime of daily treatment.
“Traumatic brain injury (TBI), also known as intracranial injury, occurs when an external force traumatically injures the brain. TBI can be classified based on severity, mechanism (closed or penetrating head injury), or other features (e.g. occurring in a specific location or over a widespread area). Head injury usually refers to TBI, but is a broader category because it can involve damage to structures other than the brain, such as the scalp and skull.
TBI is a major cause of death and disability worldwide, especially in children and young adults. Causes include falls, vehicle accidents, and violence…”
- Looking For A Link Between Seizures And Migraine In Soldiers With TBI (medicalnewstoday.com)
- Tutor System Important Tool in Post TBI Therapy (handtutorblog.wordpress.com)
- Cognitive Rehabilitation and the Tutor System Work Together (handtutorblog.wordpress.com)
- TBI and Acquired Brain Injury, Aphasia, Marcus Rosenberger, 10/25/11, great website and comment… (realestatesavant.wordpress.com)
- Traumatic Brain Injury and Facial Recognition (drvitelli.typepad.com)
- Construction industry has highest number of traumatic brain injuries in US workplace, study finds (sciencedaily.com)
- Lee: Obama ‘understands’ Occupy (politico.com)
- URGENT: We are all Scott Olsen. (ismaelmelendez.wordpress.com)