(Source Video, Story and Interviews: http://www.euronews.net/:
At least 20 people have been arrested after scuffles broke out during an Occupy Wall Street protest in New York.
Hundreds of people marched as part of a demonstration against what they see as greed among banks and corporations.
Occupy Wall Street has inspired similar demonstrations right around the world.
Protester David Yale said: “This march is about the banks and what they’ve done to the American economy. We want them to be held accountable. We want them to pay for the damage they did. Fraud should be punished by jail terms.”)
- Occupy Wall Street Protesters Arrested At Another Goddamn Bank [Protests] (gawker.com)
- Occupy Wall Street protesters arrested during march (telegraph.co.uk)
- ‘Occupy Wall Street’ Protester Throws Violent Fit in McDonald’s When Denied Free Food (foxnews.com)
- Scandal: Occupy Wall Street Protesters Get STD Tests [Occupy Wall Street] (gawker.com)
- Obama Endorsed ACORN Pimps Scramble, Firing Workers Afer Exposed as key organizing force behind the Occupy Wall Street protests (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
- Occupy Wall Street Protesters Cause Job Losses (buzz103.radio.com)
- ACORN Officials Scramble, Firing Workers and Shredding Documents, After Exposed as Players Behind Occupy Wall Street Protests (tancredoradio.wordpress.com)
- Unions And Lawyers Volunteer Services To ‘Occupy Wall Street’ (huffingtonpost.com)