©All posts copyright
by George Bost
Hi welcome to EuZicAsa: Enjoy: Make this blog yours: Subscribe/rate/comment. Thank you&come back soon.
Subscribe To My YouTube Channel or SoundCoud Poems
- Horoscope♉: 01/17/2020 January 17, 2020
- Today’s Holiday: Rukmini Ashtami January 17, 2020
- Today’s Birthday: Archibald Alexander Leach, AKA Cary Grant (1904) January 17, 2020
- This Day in History: WWII: First Armed Insurgency in Warsaw Ghetto (1943) January 17, 2020
- Quote of the Day: Ambrose Bierce January 17, 2020
- Article of the Day: Men’s Skirts January 17, 2020
- Idiom of the Day: have (hand)writing like chicken scratch January 17, 2020
- Word of the Day: bilious January 17, 2020
- Pădure virgină pe munte January 17, 2020
- Painting: My vase with flower today (01/17/20) January 17, 2020
- Watch “Complete Beethoven Piano Sonatas – Claudio Arrau” on YouTube January 17, 2020
- Just a thought: legea o face si o schimba omul… January 17, 2020
- Quote: Segregation was legal… January 17, 2020
- Horoscope♉: 01/16/2020 January 16, 2020
- Today’s Holiday: Feast of St. Anthony the Abbot January 16, 2020
- Today’s Birthday: Mack Sennett (1880) January 16, 2020
- This Day in History: Popeye Makes His Debut in the Thimble Theater Comic Strip (1929) January 16, 2020
- Quote of the Day: Edgar Rice Burroughs January 16, 2020
- Article of the Day: The Curse of the Ninth January 16, 2020
- Idiom of the Day: guess again January 16, 2020
- Word of the Day: arcadian January 16, 2020
- Tai Chi: your form January 16, 2020
- Horoscope♉: 01/15/2020 January 15, 2020
- Today’s Holiday: Harbin Ice and Snow Festival January 15, 2020
- Today’s Birthday: Eric Henry Liddell (1902) January 15, 2020
- This Day in History: Miguel de Cervantes’s Don Quixote Is Published (1605) January 15, 2020
- Quote of the Day: Charles Dickens January 15, 2020
- Article of the Day: Pontus January 15, 2020
- Idiom of the Day: throw (some) shapes January 15, 2020
- Word of the Day: friable January 15, 2020
Access Archived Postings
Search My Site
Top Posts & Pages
- Painting: My vase with flower today (01/17/20)
- Pădure virgină pe munte
- Horoscope♉: 01/16/2020
- Quote: Segregation was legal...
- Just a thought: legea o face si o schimba omul...
- Watch "Complete Beethoven Piano Sonatas - Claudio Arrau" on YouTube
- Today's Holiday: Feast of St. Anthony the Abbot
- Horoscope♉: 01/17/2020
- Today's Holiday: Rukmini Ashtami
- Today's Birthday: Archibald Alexander Leach, AKA Cary Grant (1904)
Many A Choice:(The smudge and other poems) Arsenic Article of the Day ARTISTS AND ARTS - Music Arts Arts, Virtual Museums tour. Arts -Architecture Arts -Architecture, sculpture Asbestos toxicity AudioBooks biking BOOKS Daily Horoscope DAILY POSTS TOPICS e-books ebola Educational English Grammar Environmental Health Causes Facebook FILM Fitness Fitness, running, biking, outdoors flashmob FOOD AND HEALTH GEOGRAPHY good foods Gougle+ Graphic Arts Haiku Hazardous Materials Exposure Health and Environment Idiom of the Day infections disease IN THE SPOTLIGHT INVENTIONS, PATENTS Lead Toxicity Lyrics MEMORIES Mercury Toxicity MUSIC MY TAKE ON THINGS News ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS on the mundane side of the town outdoors Painting PEOPLE AND PLACES HISTORY PEOPLE AND PLACES HISTORY, GEOGRAPHY Pesticides Photography Poetry Poetry, Poets, Writers Poets QUOTATION Quote of the Day Radiation induced Cancer and death Radiation Poisoning running sculpture, sculptors SITE DEVELOPMENT Social Media SoundCloud Special Interest SPIRITUALITY surveillance Tai Chi This Day In History This Pressed (Press this) Today's Birthday today's Holiday Twitter Uncategorized Virtual Museums tour. Weather Whistle Blowers Word of the Day Writers Yoga YouTube/SoundCloud: Music YouTube/SoundCloud: Music, Special Interest
Share On Twitter
Easy SearchAllegro amp Antonín Dvořák art Arts -Architecture, sculpture Associated Press aviation Barack Obama Beethoven Business California Canada Catholic Church China Christianity Christmas Classical music climate England entertainment Environment EUZICASA Facebook France Franz Schubert Frédéric Chopin gaming Germany God Google Great Compositions/Performances Health History Israel Italy Japan Jesus Johannes Brahms Johann Sebastian Bach Leonard Cohen Literature London london symphony orchestra Ludwig van Beethoven Make Music Part of Your Life Series Middle East Mozart Music nature New York New York City Orchestra Paris Piano Politics Pope Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky robert schumann Rome Russia science Shopping Television Tempo transportation Twitter United States Valentina Lisitsa video Vienna wikipedia Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart World Literature World War II YouTube
Share This Post With AddThis:Share |
Visitors’ Country Flag:
Posts I Like
- 507,306 hits
Bathtub Bulletin access here
Chelsea Hotel #1
Translate This Post:
ONLINE REFERENCE: Dictionary, Encyclopedia & More…
Internet Archive: Digital Library (Universal Access to all Knowledge)
Island of Lonliness- Rie Sinclair
Gutenberg Project Find your Free eBooks online!
KUSC.org, CLassical FM 91.5
VEOH.TV: ENTERTAINMENT ONLINE FREE: Give it a try!
Lyrics to Your Fave Songs:
PLANET ROCK ONLINE RADIO
Actor Showcase: Check it out here!
Access Song meaning Herehttp://www.songmeanings.net/
The Google Art Project is here
Allspirit: poetry, quotations, song lyrics, writings
Wikiquote: Access from here
Jango (more than just an online radio….Get on it)
ProPublica Journalism in the Public InterestProPublica -"Jurnalism in the public interest" - Access from here
THE UNIVERSAL DECLARATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS
Constitution of the United States – access here
WebMD: Access from here
NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC CHANNEL (ACCESS FROM HERE)
OPEN LIBRARY IS YOURS: ACCESS HERE
Center for Effective Government (access site here)
ELECTRONIC FREEDOM FOUNDATION: ACCESS HERE
Vintage Music: Access from Here
NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC WEBSITE: ACCESS HERE
Legends of America – Visit here
FAMOUS POETS AND POEMS: ACCESS FROM HERE ANYTIME – ANYWHERE
kjazz 88.1 FM (CSU, Long Beach: ACCESS HERE)
Public Catalogue Foundation (access from here)
Environmental Working Group: Access Here
Change.org (access from euzicasa)
Change.org: "The world’s petition platform.
What will you change?"
ALEXA: euzicasa | Share something you learned everyday!
The Smithsonian Encyclopedia of Life (Collection of Sounds)
HAIKU TOPICS (ACCESS HERE)
American Songwriter .com (Access from here)
LAWEEKLY – ACCESS HERE
Lyrics, Song Lyrics – SweetsLyrics.com
WEB GALLERY OF ARTS – ACCESS HERE
THE BRITISH LIBRARY (ACCESS HERE)
THE ARIA DATABASE_SEARCH ( U R 1 CLICK AWAY)
AllMUSIC_Widget (one click away)
WIDGET_Classic Cat: The Free Classical Music Directory (one click away)
Time and Date
SHAKESPEARE NAVIGATOR (A MUST HAVE WIDGET!)
Abandoned: Ghost Towns USA (Access Here)
BIBLIOKLEPT (Where you may find your favorite book)
ENCYCLOPEDIA BRITTANICA (ACCESS HERE)
Public domain: PIXABAY pics, Images (Access here)
The News Manual – A professional resource for journalism and the media
A la découverte de l’encyclopédie Larousse
Greek Orthodox Archdiocese Online chapel
Access HISTORYnet.com (Live The History
CIDRAP CENTER FOR INFECTIOUS DISEASE RESEARCH AND POLICY
Judicial Watch: Access here!
mp3.li: your music library access here (Always opens in a new page)
Nurishedkitchen.com: access here
Access Here: The Metropolitan Museum of Art Releases 400,000 Images Online for Non-Commercial Use
Kunji San Martial Arts Supplies – for your conveniece – Access here
wildlifelens: Access here
NEWS.VA: Offcial Vatican Network:
THE HOLY ROSARY PORTAL: ACCESS HERE
Glycemic Index (The University of Sydney)
Learn the Catechism Here
Access the Public Catalogue Foundation:
Christus Rex et Redemptor Mundi
[caption id="attachment_99163" align="alignnone" width="300"] CIDSE – TOGETHER FOR GLOBAL JUSTICE (CHANGE FOR THE PLANET -CARE FOR THE PROPLE-ACCESS THIS NEW WEBSITE FROM EUZICASA)[/caption]
Daily Archives: January 21, 2012
“Învârtita ca la Sibiu” performed by Vasile Miheșan from Valea Largă village, Mureș area, at jaw harp (“drâmbă”). Romanian traditional folk song from Transylvania area.
Brother and sister… or future married couple: That is the question! 🙂
Forwarded by a good friend, who wanted me to show my happy face: Here it is J. 🙂
1. If time doesn’t wait for you, don’t worry!
Just remove the damn battery from the clock and Enjoy life!
2. Expecting the world to treat u fairly coz u r a good person is like
expecting the lion not to attack u coz u r a vegetarian. Think about it.
3. Beauty isn’t measured by outer appearance and what clothes we wear, but what we are inside. So, try going out without clothes tomorrow and see the admiration!
4. Don’t walk as if you rule the world,
walk as if you don’t care who rules the world!
That’s called Attitude! Keep on rocking!
5. Every lady hopes that her daughter will marry a better man than she did
and is convinced that her son will never find a wife as good as his father did!!!
6. He was a good man. He never smoked, drank had no affair.
When he died, the insurance company refused the claim.
They said, he who never lived, cannot die!
7. A man threw his wife in a pond of Crocodiles?
He’s now being harassed by the Animal Rights Activists for being cruel to the Crocodiles!
8. So many options for suicide: Poison, sleeping pills, hanging, jumping from a building, lying on train tracks, but we chose Marriage, slow sure!
For decades, farmers have used antibiotic-laced feed and antibiotic injections to prevent disease and promote growth in their animals. This practice is suspected of contributing to the emergence ofantibiotic resistant bacteria, which may be transferred to humans who handle or eat contaminated products. To combat this, the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) issued an order restricting the use of cephalosporins, a common class of antibiotics, in healthy cattle, swine, chickens, and turkeys. More… Discuss
Louis XVI was the king of France during the complex sociopolitical conflict that culminated in the French Revolution, but he was shy, dull, and corpulent and lacked the leadership skills necessary for the job. During the revolution, he was caught attempting to flee the
Tuileries palace in disguise, and when proof of his counterrevolutionary actions emerged, he was tried for treason and beheaded. It is said that while his blood dripped to the ground, many in the crowd ran forward to do what? More… Discuss