I would like to thank Cristi M (Simple.Interesting.) for honoring me with the One Lovely Blog Award, that comes my way for the second time now. Also Congratulations Cris for being nominated yourself for this award.
The rules for this Award are as follows:
1. Give credit to the awesome person who nominated you.
2. Describe 7 things about yourself:
- I’d love all places to go uphill…It is the downslope that doesn’t agree with my knees.
- My preferred place in the entire world (as of right now, is just where I am), I’ll reconsider later…But I think it will travel with me wherever I go….(whatever that means)
- today it took me 9.5 min to climb the stairs (from the second to the 30th floor): I usually get better by Fridays.
- I still drink a lot of green tea
- If you’re looking for a perfectionist…look no more-you found one.
- I like simplicity… Things could never get more complicated than real life anyway!
- This past weekend I rode 120 miles on my bicycle.
3. Nominate 15 other bloggers:
- History of the Ancient World
- Stacy Alexander, Writer/Artist
- Travel Culture Food
- Cornelia Lohs
- The World of Alexander The Great
Thank YOU again !!!
- A Lovely Blog Award (tchistorygal.wordpress.com)
- Sky King and One Lovely Blog (2bnine.wordpress.com)
- Awards , Awards and Awards….. (timzauto.wordpress.com)
- Can You Believe It? (writingfictionblog.com)
- Lovely Blog Award 🙂 (dingdongitsmrwrong.wordpress.com)