Biking in the streets on the bike lane, minding your business lately?
watch for the drivers who will cut your unlawfully, turning right into a parking lot, instead of slowing down (they have to do that anyway), and turn behind you.
Did you ever ask yourself how people like that drive into the freeway? Well, I guess the same? The questing is why (no, not the excuses for not paying full attention to the road at all times).
I’m searching for one answer: lack of respect for human life, or responsibility, and understanding of the gravity of the accidents.
- Learn About Bicycle Signs and Markings (myparkingsign.com)
- Signs: Aids for Confusing Bike Laws (bicyclesigns.com)
- John Kass Rains On Bike Lane Expansion (chicagoist.com)
- Mobile app helps cyclists compile key facts in the event of a crash (springwise.com)
- Milwaukee keeps rolling on path to being bike friendly (jsonline.com)
- Bicyclist hit by car on Burke-Gilman Trail’s ‘missing link’ (myballard.com)
- After Hunterdon bike mob attack, both sides talk cyclist vs. driver conflict (nj.com)
- Proposed Rickenbacker wall comes with toll for bicyclists (local10.com)