©All posts copyright
by George Bost
Hi welcome to EuZicAsa: Enjoy: Make this blog yours: Subscribe/rate/comment. Thank you&come back soon.
Subscribe To My YouTube Channel or SoundCoud Poems
- Horoscope♉: 04/12/2020 April 12, 2020
- Today’s Holiday: Annual Bottle Kicking and Hare Pie Scramble April 12, 2020
- Today’s Birthday: Lanford Wilson (1937) April 12, 2020
- This Day in History: Sidney Poitier Becomes the First African American to Win Best Actor Oscar (1964) April 12, 2020
- Quote of the Day: Jane Austen April 12, 2020
- Article of the Day: Jean Duvet April 12, 2020
- Idiom of the Day: have (one’s) head in the sand April 12, 2020
- Word of the Day: wallop April 12, 2020
- Watch “All That Jazz – The Opening” on YouTube April 11, 2020
- Watch “All That Jazz Bye Bye Life” on YouTube April 11, 2020
- Horoscope♉: 04/11/2020 April 11, 2020
- Today’s Holiday: Vlöggelen April 11, 2020
- Today’s Birthday: Herbert Jeffrey “Herbie” Hancock (1940) April 11, 2020
- This Day in History: Liberian President William R. Tolbert Is Killed in Military Coup (1980) April 11, 2020
- Quote of the Day: Charles Dickens April 11, 2020
- Article of the Day: Pyotr Stolypin April 11, 2020
- Idiom of the Day: have (one’s) hand out April 11, 2020
- Word of the Day: tomfoolery April 11, 2020
- Watch “Amazing Grace – Best Version By Far!” on YouTube April 11, 2020
- Watch “Pope Francis’ five cries amid the pandemic” on YouTube April 11, 2020
- Watch “Pope Francis’ five cries amid the pandemic” on YouTube April 11, 2020
- Horoscope♉: 04/10/2020 April 10, 2020
- Today’s Holiday: Caitra Parb April 10, 2020
- Today’s Birthday: Charles Evans Hughes, Sr. (1862) April 10, 2020
- This Day in History: Buchenwald Concentration Camp Liberated by American Troops (1945) April 10, 2020
- Quote of the Day: Herman Melville April 10, 2020
- Article of the Day: Operation Gladio April 10, 2020
- Idiom of the Day: get (one’s) ears lowered April 10, 2020
- Word of the Day: soothsayer April 10, 2020
- Horoscope♉: 04/09/2020 April 9, 2020
Access Archived Postings
Search My Site
Top Posts & Pages
- - Mamă, pot sa le spun acolo (Viena) că sunt român?, întreabă deodată Jujac (George Enescu) - Sigur, de ce să nu le spui? -Mă gândeam ...să nu creadă ...că mă laud." George Enescu (19 August, 1881 - 4 Mai, 1955)
- Câmpulung Muscel , în germană Langenau, în maghiară Hosszúmező, în limba slavonă Dlagopole...
- Watch "Robin Williams reads "I Love You Without Knowing How" by Pablo Neruda" on YouTube
- România Mare (1918)
- great compositions/performances: Stravinsky: The Firebird / Gergiev · Vienna Philarmonic · Salzburg Festival 2000
- Little light of love - Eric Serra (The Fifth Element soundtrack)
- What do you think: a 10 stand?
- Yoga: how to Upward Facing Dog Pose (Urdha Mukha Svanasana)
- Mihai Eminescu: Glossa
- Drovers Run - McLeod's Daughters (My Pencil Sketches)
Many A Choice:(The smudge and other poems) Arsenic Article of the Day ARTISTS AND ARTS - Music Arts Arts, Virtual Museums tour. Arts -Architecture Arts -Architecture, sculpture Asbestos toxicity AudioBooks biking BOOKS coronavirus Daily Horoscope DAILY POSTS TOPICS e-books ebola Educational English Grammar Environmental Health Causes Facebook FILM Fitness Fitness, running, biking, outdoors flashmob FOOD AND HEALTH GEOGRAPHY good foods Gougle+ Graphic Arts Haiku Hazardous Materials Exposure Health and Environment Idiom of the Day infections disease IN THE SPOTLIGHT INVENTIONS, PATENTS Lead Toxicity Lyrics Medical Library MEMORIES Mercury Toxicity MUSIC MY TAKE ON THINGS News ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS on the mundane side of the town outdoors Painting PEOPLE AND PLACES HISTORY PEOPLE AND PLACES HISTORY, GEOGRAPHY Pesticides Photography Poetry Poetry, Poets, Writers Poets QUOTATION Quote of the Day Radiation induced Cancer and death Radiation Poisoning running sculpture, sculptors SITE DEVELOPMENT Social Media SoundCloud Special Interest SPIRITUALITY surveillance Tai Chi This Day In History This Pressed (Press this) Today's Birthday today's Holiday Twitter Uncategorized Virtual Museums tour. Weather Whistle Blowers Word of the Day Writers Yerba maté Yoga YouTube/SoundCloud: Music YouTube/SoundCloud: Music, Special Interest
Share On Twitter
Easy SearchAllegro amp Antonín Dvořák art Arts -Architecture, sculpture Associated Press aviation Barack Obama Beethoven Business California Canada Catholic Church China Christianity Christmas Classical music climate England entertainment Environment EUZICASA Facebook France Franz Schubert Frédéric Chopin gaming Germany God Google Great Compositions/Performances Health History Israel Italy Japan Jesus Johannes Brahms Johann Sebastian Bach Leonard Cohen Literature London london symphony orchestra Ludwig van Beethoven Make Music Part of Your Life Series Middle East Mozart Music nature New York New York City Orchestra Paris Piano Politics Pope Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky robert schumann Rome Russia science Shopping Television Tempo transportation Twitter United States Valentina Lisitsa video Vienna wikipedia Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart World Literature World War II YouTube
Share This Post With AddThis:Share |
Visitors’ Country Flag:
- 592,688 hits
Bathtub Bulletin access here
Chelsea Hotel #1
Translate This Post:
ONLINE REFERENCE: Dictionary, Encyclopedia & More…
Internet Archive: Digital Library (Universal Access to all Knowledge)
Island of Lonliness- Rie Sinclair
Gutenberg Project Find your Free eBooks online!
KUSC.org, CLassical FM 91.5
VEOH.TV: ENTERTAINMENT ONLINE FREE: Give it a try!
Lyrics to Your Fave Songs:
PLANET ROCK ONLINE RADIO
Actor Showcase: Check it out here!
Access Song meaning Herehttp://www.songmeanings.net/
The Google Art Project is here
Allspirit: poetry, quotations, song lyrics, writings
Wikiquote: Access from here
Jango (more than just an online radio….Get on it)
ProPublica Journalism in the Public InterestProPublica -"Jurnalism in the public interest" - Access from here
THE UNIVERSAL DECLARATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS
Constitution of the United States – access here
WebMD: Access from here
NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC CHANNEL (ACCESS FROM HERE)
OPEN LIBRARY IS YOURS: ACCESS HERE
Center for Effective Government (access site here)
ELECTRONIC FREEDOM FOUNDATION: ACCESS HERE
Vintage Music: Access from Here
NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC WEBSITE: ACCESS HERE
Legends of America – Visit here
FAMOUS POETS AND POEMS: ACCESS FROM HERE ANYTIME – ANYWHERE
kjazz 88.1 FM (CSU, Long Beach: ACCESS HERE)
Public Catalogue Foundation (access from here)
Environmental Working Group: Access Here
Change.org (access from euzicasa)
Change.org: "The world’s petition platform.
What will you change?"
ALEXA: euzicasa | Share something you learned everyday!
The Smithsonian Encyclopedia of Life (Collection of Sounds)
HAIKU TOPICS (ACCESS HERE)
American Songwriter .com (Access from here)
LAWEEKLY – ACCESS HERE
Lyrics, Song Lyrics – SweetsLyrics.com
WEB GALLERY OF ARTS – ACCESS HERE
THE BRITISH LIBRARY (ACCESS HERE)
THE ARIA DATABASE_SEARCH ( U R 1 CLICK AWAY)
AllMUSIC_Widget (one click away)
WIDGET_Classic Cat: The Free Classical Music Directory (one click away)
Time and Date
SHAKESPEARE NAVIGATOR (A MUST HAVE WIDGET!)
Abandoned: Ghost Towns USA (Access Here)
BIBLIOKLEPT (Where you may find your favorite book)
ENCYCLOPEDIA BRITTANICA (ACCESS HERE)
Public domain: PIXABAY pics, Images (Access here)
The News Manual – A professional resource for journalism and the media
A la découverte de l’encyclopédie Larousse
Greek Orthodox Archdiocese Online chapel
Access HISTORYnet.com (Live The History
CIDRAP CENTER FOR INFECTIOUS DISEASE RESEARCH AND POLICY
Judicial Watch: Access here!
mp3.li: your music library access here (Always opens in a new page)
Nurishedkitchen.com: access here
Access Here: The Metropolitan Museum of Art Releases 400,000 Images Online for Non-Commercial Use
Kunji San Martial Arts Supplies – for your conveniece – Access here
wildlifelens: Access here
NEWS.VA: Offcial Vatican Network:
THE HOLY ROSARY PORTAL: ACCESS HERE
Glycemic Index (The University of Sydney)
Learn the Catechism Here
Access the Public Catalogue Foundation:
Christus Rex et Redemptor Mundi
[caption id="attachment_99163" align="alignnone" width="300"] CIDSE – TOGETHER FOR GLOBAL JUSTICE (CHANGE FOR THE PLANET -CARE FOR THE PROPLE-ACCESS THIS NEW WEBSITE FROM EUZICASA)[/caption]
Daily Archives: October 3, 2012
“Un poet fusese intr-o zi chemat de un puternic al zilei sa-i dea bani sa scoata o foaie. I se daduse o suma de o suta de mii de lei. N-apucase el sa publice primul numar din ziar, si adversarul acelui om politic ii trimisese poetului un mesaj prin care il invita sa stea impreuna de vorba de o chestiune importanta.Marele poet se duse.
,,Domnule, cica i-ar fi spus acesta, dumneata poet atat de insemnat, sa te inhami la cadrul politic al unor astfel de oameni?”
“Ce oameni?” a raspuns poetul indignat.
“Cum, dar nu-ti dai seama? Sa faci un ziar cu astfel de indivizi deocheati te compromiti dfinitiv”
“De ce deocheati? se mirase poetul. Sunt baieti buni, unii sunt doctori la Paris..Ehe!”
“Asculta, n-ar fi mai bine sa nu te bagi dumneata in politia, ci sa faci asa o revista literara, in care sa discutati, voi astia oameni de…
View original post 476 more words
Democracy Now! is on the road for a 100-city tour, starting with the Republican National Convention in Tampa and the Democratic National Convention in Charlotte, running up to Election Day. We’ll travel through many of the electoral swing states, going beyond the mainstream (More)
As President Barack Obama and Republican nominee Mitt Romney square off in their first debate tonight, Democracy Now! will broadcast live from Denver with a special expanded presidential debate from 8:30 to 11:30 p.m. ET. We will air the Obama/Romney debate, pausing after questions to include equal time responses from two presidential contenders who were shut out of the official debate: Jill Stein of the Green Party and Rocky Anderson of the Justice Party.
Stream our special 3-hour show on the Democracy Now! livestream or tune in on television on Link TV (DISHNetwork Channel 9410 or DirecTV Channel 375) or on Free Speech TV (DISH Network Channel 9415 or DirecTV Channel 348).
Extending Current Estate Tax Rates May Force Spending Cuts in Education and Health in 2013
Uploaded by JFKLF on Aug 1, 2007
- JFK’s Secret Tapes (thedailybeast.com)
- JFK Told The TRUTH About ‘Secret Society’ That’s Why He Was Killed? (pakalertpress.com)
- JFK Recordings Reveal Special Love (aol.com)
- JFK Knows What’s Up. (thesydneysportsblog.com)
- Shocking JFK deathbed confession by insider! (John F. Kennedy assassination revealed) (jhaines6.wordpress.com)
On September 26, 1960, Senator John F. Kennedy and Vice President Richard Nixon stood before an audience of 70 million Americans—two-thirds of the nation’s adult population—in the first nationally televised Presidential debate. This first of four debates held before the end of October gave a vast national audience the opportunity to see and compare the two candidates, and ushered in a new age of Presidential politics.
Film footage © John F. Kennedy Library Foundation.
For more information on the 1960 Presidential Campaign, go tohttp://www.jfklibrary.org/Historical+Resources/JFK+in+History/Campaign+of+196….
Politics, Legislation and Economy News
Politics : Hypocrisy – Fundamental Rights – Elitist Privilege
At an educational forum this week, Mitt Romney called for restricting teachers’ unions from participating in the political process.
What does a plutocracy look like? How about a leveraged buy-out artist who used his family connections – and gamed the tax code – to amass a $378 million fortune , and whose campaign is almost entirely financed by deep-pocketed conservative sugar-daddies, saying that while money equals Constitutionally protected free speech for his own donors, there should be limits on political spending by teachers making $75,000 per year.
That’s exactly what transpired on Tuesday at an education forum in New York. According to CBS, Romney said that “we simply can’t have” elected officials who may receive contributions from teachers’…
View original post 625 more words
Dance Channel TV interviews Cati Jean, the visionary behind French Cabaret “L’effleur des Sens” and choreographer for commercials, TV and film. Cati talks dance in Hollywood, who has inspired her, and what she loves about trained dancers.
Find out more about Cati Here
Yvonne Mounsey dies at 93; Westside School of Ballet director
Yvonne Mounsey’s career has spanned more than 70 years and four continents. She was hand-picked to dance principal roles in the Ballet Russe, The Ballet Russe de Monte Carlo, and by George Balachine for the New York City Ballet. She founded the Westside Ballet in 1968, considered the best training school in Los Angeles. Dance Channel TV pays tribute to her on her 90th birthday celebration
Henri-Alban Fournier, who published as Alain-Fournier, was a French novelist known for his single full-length work, Le Grand Meaulnes. The poetic novel about a youthful search for the ideal was published in 1913 and is now considered a classic of French literature. Set in an imaginary locale, it is a blend of the author’s own childhood and his mystical ideas. Though he began work on a second novel in 1914, he was killed in action in WWI that year. When was his body finally identified? More… Discuss
Find the book at “Project Gutenberg which you can access thrugh the Widget on my website, or here
Watch the movie:
Though the feast held in 1621 may be better remembered, the first official national Thanksgiving in the US was declared in 1789. On that day, Washington, the president at the time, offered thanks for “the great degree of tranquility, union, and plenty” following the revolution. Thanksgiving feasts were declared sporadically until 1863, when President Lincoln established it as a lasting holiday. Traditionally, the president pardons a live turkey each year. Why have recent presidents pardoned two? More… Discuss