©All posts copyright
by George Bost
Hi welcome to EuZicAsa: Enjoy: Make this blog yours: Subscribe/rate/comment. Thank you&come back soon.
Subscribe To My YouTube Channel or SoundCoud Poems
- Horoscope♉: 04/12/2020 April 12, 2020
- Today’s Holiday: Annual Bottle Kicking and Hare Pie Scramble April 12, 2020
- Today’s Birthday: Lanford Wilson (1937) April 12, 2020
- This Day in History: Sidney Poitier Becomes the First African American to Win Best Actor Oscar (1964) April 12, 2020
- Quote of the Day: Jane Austen April 12, 2020
- Article of the Day: Jean Duvet April 12, 2020
- Idiom of the Day: have (one’s) head in the sand April 12, 2020
- Word of the Day: wallop April 12, 2020
- Watch “All That Jazz – The Opening” on YouTube April 11, 2020
- Watch “All That Jazz Bye Bye Life” on YouTube April 11, 2020
- Horoscope♉: 04/11/2020 April 11, 2020
- Today’s Holiday: Vlöggelen April 11, 2020
- Today’s Birthday: Herbert Jeffrey “Herbie” Hancock (1940) April 11, 2020
- This Day in History: Liberian President William R. Tolbert Is Killed in Military Coup (1980) April 11, 2020
- Quote of the Day: Charles Dickens April 11, 2020
- Article of the Day: Pyotr Stolypin April 11, 2020
- Idiom of the Day: have (one’s) hand out April 11, 2020
- Word of the Day: tomfoolery April 11, 2020
- Watch “Amazing Grace – Best Version By Far!” on YouTube April 11, 2020
- Watch “Pope Francis’ five cries amid the pandemic” on YouTube April 11, 2020
- Watch “Pope Francis’ five cries amid the pandemic” on YouTube April 11, 2020
- Horoscope♉: 04/10/2020 April 10, 2020
- Today’s Holiday: Caitra Parb April 10, 2020
- Today’s Birthday: Charles Evans Hughes, Sr. (1862) April 10, 2020
- This Day in History: Buchenwald Concentration Camp Liberated by American Troops (1945) April 10, 2020
- Quote of the Day: Herman Melville April 10, 2020
- Article of the Day: Operation Gladio April 10, 2020
- Idiom of the Day: get (one’s) ears lowered April 10, 2020
- Word of the Day: soothsayer April 10, 2020
- Horoscope♉: 04/09/2020 April 9, 2020
Access Archived Postings
Search My Site
Top Posts & Pages
- - Mamă, pot sa le spun acolo (Viena) că sunt român?, întreabă deodată Jujac (George Enescu) - Sigur, de ce să nu le spui? -Mă gândeam ...să nu creadă ...că mă laud." George Enescu (19 August, 1881 - 4 Mai, 1955)
- Zăgujeni, Caraș-Severin, Banat: Sat atestat documentar în anul 1532, cu denumirea de Zegwsen.
- Grammar quiz: THERE IS AND THERE ARE
- Fifth Element Diva song - full version. SINGING - EVGENIA LAGUNA.
- Giotto (Vespignano, 1267 circa – Firenze, 8 gennaio 1337): Presentazione di Gesù al Tempio Data 1303-1305 circa Tecnica affresco
- Teniamo quello che vale la pena di tenere e poi, con il fiato della gentilezza soffiamo via il resto. ~George Eliot~
- Henry & June / Je M'Ennuie
- O lumânare Aprinsă si Un Gând din Inimă...
- " View of the Loggia di Galatea " 1510-1511 Artist: Baldassare Peruzzi Period: Haute Renaissance Location: Villa Farnesina , Roma , Italia Type: Fresco
- Watch "Engelbert Humperdinck - Les Bicyclettes De Belsize" on YouTube
Many A Choice:(The smudge and other poems) Arsenic Article of the Day ARTISTS AND ARTS - Music Arts Arts, Virtual Museums tour. Arts -Architecture Arts -Architecture, sculpture Asbestos toxicity AudioBooks biking BOOKS coronavirus Daily Horoscope DAILY POSTS TOPICS e-books ebola Educational English Grammar Environmental Health Causes Facebook FILM Fitness Fitness, running, biking, outdoors flashmob FOOD AND HEALTH GEOGRAPHY good foods Gougle+ Graphic Arts Haiku Hazardous Materials Exposure Health and Environment Idiom of the Day infections disease IN THE SPOTLIGHT INVENTIONS, PATENTS Lead Toxicity Lyrics Medical Library MEMORIES Mercury Toxicity MUSIC MY TAKE ON THINGS News ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS on the mundane side of the town outdoors Painting PEOPLE AND PLACES HISTORY PEOPLE AND PLACES HISTORY, GEOGRAPHY Pesticides Photography Poetry Poetry, Poets, Writers Poets QUOTATION Quote of the Day Radiation induced Cancer and death Radiation Poisoning running sculpture, sculptors SITE DEVELOPMENT Social Media SoundCloud Special Interest SPIRITUALITY surveillance Tai Chi This Day In History This Pressed (Press this) Today's Birthday today's Holiday Twitter Uncategorized Virtual Museums tour. Weather Whistle Blowers Word of the Day Writers Yerba maté Yoga YouTube/SoundCloud: Music YouTube/SoundCloud: Music, Special Interest
Share On Twitter
Easy SearchAllegro amp Antonín Dvořák art Arts -Architecture, sculpture Associated Press aviation Barack Obama Beethoven Business California Canada Catholic Church China Christianity Christmas Classical music climate England entertainment Environment EUZICASA Facebook France Franz Schubert Frédéric Chopin gaming Germany God Google Great Compositions/Performances Health History Israel Italy Japan Jesus Johannes Brahms Johann Sebastian Bach Leonard Cohen Literature London london symphony orchestra Ludwig van Beethoven Make Music Part of Your Life Series Middle East Mozart Music nature New York New York City Orchestra Paris Piano Politics Pope Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky robert schumann Rome Russia science Shopping Television Tempo transportation Twitter United States Valentina Lisitsa video Vienna wikipedia Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart World Literature World War II YouTube
Share This Post With AddThis:Share |
Visitors’ Country Flag:
- 593,062 hits
Bathtub Bulletin access here
Chelsea Hotel #1
Translate This Post:
ONLINE REFERENCE: Dictionary, Encyclopedia & More…
Internet Archive: Digital Library (Universal Access to all Knowledge)
Island of Lonliness- Rie Sinclair
Gutenberg Project Find your Free eBooks online!
KUSC.org, CLassical FM 91.5
VEOH.TV: ENTERTAINMENT ONLINE FREE: Give it a try!
Lyrics to Your Fave Songs:
PLANET ROCK ONLINE RADIO
Actor Showcase: Check it out here!
Access Song meaning Herehttp://www.songmeanings.net/
The Google Art Project is here
Allspirit: poetry, quotations, song lyrics, writings
Wikiquote: Access from here
Jango (more than just an online radio….Get on it)
ProPublica Journalism in the Public InterestProPublica -"Jurnalism in the public interest" - Access from here
THE UNIVERSAL DECLARATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS
Constitution of the United States – access here
WebMD: Access from here
NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC CHANNEL (ACCESS FROM HERE)
OPEN LIBRARY IS YOURS: ACCESS HERE
Center for Effective Government (access site here)
ELECTRONIC FREEDOM FOUNDATION: ACCESS HERE
Vintage Music: Access from Here
NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC WEBSITE: ACCESS HERE
Legends of America – Visit here
FAMOUS POETS AND POEMS: ACCESS FROM HERE ANYTIME – ANYWHERE
kjazz 88.1 FM (CSU, Long Beach: ACCESS HERE)
Public Catalogue Foundation (access from here)
Environmental Working Group: Access Here
Change.org (access from euzicasa)
Change.org: "The world’s petition platform.
What will you change?"
ALEXA: euzicasa | Share something you learned everyday!
The Smithsonian Encyclopedia of Life (Collection of Sounds)
HAIKU TOPICS (ACCESS HERE)
American Songwriter .com (Access from here)
LAWEEKLY – ACCESS HERE
Lyrics, Song Lyrics – SweetsLyrics.com
WEB GALLERY OF ARTS – ACCESS HERE
THE BRITISH LIBRARY (ACCESS HERE)
THE ARIA DATABASE_SEARCH ( U R 1 CLICK AWAY)
AllMUSIC_Widget (one click away)
WIDGET_Classic Cat: The Free Classical Music Directory (one click away)
Time and Date
SHAKESPEARE NAVIGATOR (A MUST HAVE WIDGET!)
Abandoned: Ghost Towns USA (Access Here)
BIBLIOKLEPT (Where you may find your favorite book)
ENCYCLOPEDIA BRITTANICA (ACCESS HERE)
Public domain: PIXABAY pics, Images (Access here)
The News Manual – A professional resource for journalism and the media
A la découverte de l’encyclopédie Larousse
Greek Orthodox Archdiocese Online chapel
Access HISTORYnet.com (Live The History
CIDRAP CENTER FOR INFECTIOUS DISEASE RESEARCH AND POLICY
Judicial Watch: Access here!
mp3.li: your music library access here (Always opens in a new page)
Nurishedkitchen.com: access here
Access Here: The Metropolitan Museum of Art Releases 400,000 Images Online for Non-Commercial Use
Kunji San Martial Arts Supplies – for your conveniece – Access here
wildlifelens: Access here
NEWS.VA: Offcial Vatican Network:
THE HOLY ROSARY PORTAL: ACCESS HERE
Glycemic Index (The University of Sydney)
Learn the Catechism Here
Access the Public Catalogue Foundation:
Christus Rex et Redemptor Mundi
[caption id="attachment_99163" align="alignnone" width="300"] CIDSE – TOGETHER FOR GLOBAL JUSTICE (CHANGE FOR THE PLANET -CARE FOR THE PROPLE-ACCESS THIS NEW WEBSITE FROM EUZICASA)[/caption]
Daily Archives: April 1, 2013
Nu prea mult…e complet monopolizat…la ciorap!
Poate părea surprinzător, însă dacă tot aurul din lume care a fost extras până acum ar fi topit și transformat în lingouri, el ar încăpea într-un cub cu latura de numai 20 de metri, relatează BBC.
Cel puțin, așa ar rezulta în cazul în care se ia în considerare estimarea făcută de Thomson Reuters GFMS, foarte utilizată de investitori. Thomson Reuters realizează anual un studiu privind aurul din lume, iar cea mai recentă cifră avansată este de 171.300 de tone de aur. Un cub realizat din 171.300 de tone de aur ar avea latura de 20,7 metri.
Însă există și alte estimări ale cantității totale de aur din lume, estimări care variază de la 155.244 de tone până la 2,5 milioane de tone (de aproximativ 16 ori mai mult decât varianta Thomson Reuters GFMS).
Datele sunt atât de diferite deoarece aurul a început să fie extras cu peste 6.000…
View original post 190 more words
May be we should do something about that, help them instead of hunting them: In a Civilized society one should always aspire, everyone, instead of fearing that what they have will be taken away…and usually not by vagrants, but by well rounded crooks, and other entrepreneurs!
Can you be Hypnotized? OR April Fool’s Day hoax? YOU ARE TO DECIDE (Warning: not for non-believers!)
ONE, TWO, THREE: AS YOU WAKE UP, REMEMBER NOTHING!
Intr-adevar, numai un nebun, sau 25 de milioane de inebuniti !
Ne-am obisnuit cu muschii pe care si tot arata regimul Kim Jong-Un, ne-am obisnuit sa-si tot umfle penele cum ataca el costa de vest a SUA, cred insa ca numai un nebun complet ar face asta.
Probabil ca are ceva putere militara, probabil ca ar putea cauza o baguba inseamna militara SUA – ceva de genul Pearl Harbour, dar ce ar urma pe urma din partea SUA, nu cred ca-si imagieaza azi cineva, Coreea de Nord ar fi stearsa de pe fata pamantului.
Coreea de Nord in sine nu are multa forta, important este insa sa vedem cum vor reactiona celalti actori politici: daca China se implica are sa fie un conflict regional pe care nu cred ca China are de ce sa si-l doresca in clipa asta. Ce sens ar avea acum sa inceapa un razboi cu SUA doar pentur ca asa are chef Kim Jong-Un????
Rusia pe de…
View original post 198 more words
Because it is only partially decorticated? yes, it makes sense !
You choose brown rice over white because it’s less processed and higher in fiber, vitamins and minerals. But a recent report published in Consumer Reports found that both kinds of rice sold in grocery stores contain arsenic, a toxic chemical element—and usually at higher levels in brown rice. Rice and rice products including cereal, crackers, pasta and drinks tested positive for the carcinogen in a Consumer Reports study published last November.
Consumer Reports tested more than 200 grocery store brands of rice and rice products, including organic brands, and found traces of arsenic in nearly every sample. Brown rice is liable to contain more arsenic because it retains the outer levels of the grain, where arsenic is most concentrated. The Consumer Reports study also found that rice grown domestically has higher concentrations of inorganic arsenic (the more poisonous of two kinds of arsenic) than rice grown elsewhere. The federal limit…
View original post 91 more words
“I don’t master the art of writing… Never the less, I decided to write anyway!”
Louis XIV is outraged!
An unnamed 20-year-old man succeeded last week in combining trafficking in the infamous ivory trade with the destruction of historical artifacts to become one of the truly vile humans on Earth. The man broke into the Paris National History museum and cut off the tusk of the famous Louis XIV elephant with a chainsaw. An alert neighbor heard the sound of the chainsaw and called police. The man was arrested as he tried to make his escape.
View original post 150 more words
How Anti: just a bit, a little more, just in their hearts, or may be overtly? Or just everybody who does not salute “Hail Ceasar!”
They make American people homeless too!
The song tells about one of many similar tragedies in nineteenth-century Ireland.
The Wikipedia article about the lake Lough Sheelin writes about it:
Lough Sheelin (from Irish: Loch Síodh Linn meaning “lake of the fairy pool”) is a limestone freshwater lough (lake) in Ireland located in County Westmeath, County Meath and County Cavan near the villages of Finnea (also spelled Finea) and Mountnugent and the town of Granard, (County Longford).
The lake is naturally populated by brown trouts whose native stocks had depleted in recent years, hence the Central Fisheries Board stocking with farm reared the lake for the pleasure of anglers. Trout stocks are estimated to be over 100,000.
It is also the setting of the song “Lough Sheelin Eviction”, made popular by The Wolfe…
View original post 1,343 more words
Per week or per Moon?
- Charlotte Bronte 3.21.13 ritaLOVEStoWRITE (ritalovestowrite.com)
- If Everything Were Written by Charlotte Brontë (thebestofalexandra.wordpress.com)
- The death of Charlotte Brontë (oup.com)
- Rare early poem by 13 year old Charlotte Brontë up for auction.. (art-antiques-design.com)
Growing up during the French Revolution, a young Germain turned to her father’s library for entertainment and discovered a passion for mathematics. Despite facing opposition due to her gender, the self-taught Germain was eventually able to attend the lectures of the French Academy of Sciences. She corresponded by mail with a number of prominent mentors, including mathematician Carl Friedrich Gauss, by using a male pseudonym. How did Gauss discover that Germain was a woman? More… Discuss
An estimated 8 million unsuspecting viewers were watching the BBC’s trusted current affairs program Panorama when it aired one of the first televised hoaxes in history, a 3-minute report on the Swiss spaghetti harvest. Afterwards, the station received calls from hundreds of curious viewers, including some who wanted information on cultivating their own spaghetti plants. In the report, the year’s abundant spaghetti crop was attributed to a mild winter and the near-elimination of what pest? More… Discuss
One of the fundamental principles of medicine is “first do no harm,” but a Brazilian intensive care unit doctor and her team stand accused of doing precisely the opposite. The doctor faces charges of aggravated first degree murder for allegedly ending the lives of seven of her patients in order to free up bed space in the unit and is being investigated for her role in as many as 300 deaths. Seven other members of her medical team—three doctors, three nurses, and a physiotherapist—are also alleged to have taken part in the killings. More… Discuss