Published on Apr 9, 2013
Mothers of Fukushima is the first part of a documentary on the mothers in Fukushima and refugees who have left Fukushima to protect their children and families. They are being told by TEPCO and the Japanese government with the support of the US government and the International Atomic Energy Agency IAEA that they can overcome radiation and that Fukushima can be “decontaminated”. They are fighting to save their children and their families.
ATOMS FOR PEACE KILL JUST LIKE ATOMS FOR WAR; ALWAYS DID, ALWAYS WILL!
- National › No improvement in pay for subcontracted Fukushima decontamination workers (japantoday.com)
- #Fukushima: Massive Leaks and Radioactive Fallout Continuing On a Daily Basis…For Years On End (fukushimaupdate.com)
- ZeroHedge: Fukushima: Massive Leaks Continuing On a Daily Basis … For Years On End (silveristhenew.com)
- Tepco “Tepco can’t maintain the stable supply of Fukushima workers, needs help of the gov and industry” (fukushima-diary.com)
- Fukushima to Subsidise Schools for Using Local Products in School Lunches (nuclear-news.net)
- Tepco finds second pit leaking in Fukushima (theinternetpost.net)
- Fukushima health-survey chief to quit post (crofsblogs.typepad.com)
- Rosy Fukushima health report faulted by experts (japantimes.co.jp)
- Fukushima (vernonradiationsafety.wordpress.com)
- Third of US West Coast Children Hit With Thyroid Problems Following Fukushima (zen-haven.com)