©All posts copyright
by George Bost
Hi welcome to EuZicAsa: Enjoy: Make this blog yours: Subscribe/rate/comment. Thank you&come back soon.
Subscribe To My YouTube Channel or SoundCoud Poems
- Horoscope♉: 04/12/2020 April 12, 2020
- Today’s Holiday: Annual Bottle Kicking and Hare Pie Scramble April 12, 2020
- Today’s Birthday: Lanford Wilson (1937) April 12, 2020
- This Day in History: Sidney Poitier Becomes the First African American to Win Best Actor Oscar (1964) April 12, 2020
- Quote of the Day: Jane Austen April 12, 2020
- Article of the Day: Jean Duvet April 12, 2020
- Idiom of the Day: have (one’s) head in the sand April 12, 2020
- Word of the Day: wallop April 12, 2020
- Watch “All That Jazz – The Opening” on YouTube April 11, 2020
- Watch “All That Jazz Bye Bye Life” on YouTube April 11, 2020
- Horoscope♉: 04/11/2020 April 11, 2020
- Today’s Holiday: Vlöggelen April 11, 2020
- Today’s Birthday: Herbert Jeffrey “Herbie” Hancock (1940) April 11, 2020
- This Day in History: Liberian President William R. Tolbert Is Killed in Military Coup (1980) April 11, 2020
- Quote of the Day: Charles Dickens April 11, 2020
- Article of the Day: Pyotr Stolypin April 11, 2020
- Idiom of the Day: have (one’s) hand out April 11, 2020
- Word of the Day: tomfoolery April 11, 2020
- Watch “Amazing Grace – Best Version By Far!” on YouTube April 11, 2020
- Watch “Pope Francis’ five cries amid the pandemic” on YouTube April 11, 2020
- Watch “Pope Francis’ five cries amid the pandemic” on YouTube April 11, 2020
- Horoscope♉: 04/10/2020 April 10, 2020
- Today’s Holiday: Caitra Parb April 10, 2020
- Today’s Birthday: Charles Evans Hughes, Sr. (1862) April 10, 2020
- This Day in History: Buchenwald Concentration Camp Liberated by American Troops (1945) April 10, 2020
- Quote of the Day: Herman Melville April 10, 2020
- Article of the Day: Operation Gladio April 10, 2020
- Idiom of the Day: get (one’s) ears lowered April 10, 2020
- Word of the Day: soothsayer April 10, 2020
- Horoscope♉: 04/09/2020 April 9, 2020
Access Archived Postings
Search My Site
Top Posts & Pages
- QUOTATION: Men often bear little grievances with less courage than they do large misfortunes. Aesop
- Chiefs Red Cloud (Oglala Lakota), Sitting Bull (not the Hunkpapa Lakota Sitting Bull), Swift Bear (Arapaho), and Spotted Tail (Brule Lakota), along with their interpreter Julius Meyer. 1875.
- De Rosi, Classic Bike
- - Mamă, pot sa le spun acolo (Viena) că sunt român?, întreabă deodată Jujac (George Enescu) - Sigur, de ce să nu le spui? -Mă gândeam ...să nu creadă ...că mă laud." George Enescu (19 August, 1881 - 4 Mai, 1955)
- Pablo Neruda: Verb (Verbo)
- Silence isn't empty, it's full of answers...
- Blog Awards
- Electric Moog Orchestra: Music From "Close Encounters of the Third Kind"
- Poenari Castle Citadel (Cetatea Poenari) - The castle is located on a cliff-ROMANİA
- " Perseus With the Head of Medusa " 1545-1554 detail :** Head of Medusa ** By Italian Renaissance sculptor Benvenuto Cellini...
Many A Choice:(The smudge and other poems) Arsenic Article of the Day ARTISTS AND ARTS - Music Arts Arts, Virtual Museums tour. Arts -Architecture Arts -Architecture, sculpture Asbestos toxicity AudioBooks biking BOOKS coronavirus Daily Horoscope DAILY POSTS TOPICS e-books ebola Educational English Grammar Environmental Health Causes Facebook FILM Fitness Fitness, running, biking, outdoors flashmob FOOD AND HEALTH GEOGRAPHY good foods Gougle+ Graphic Arts Haiku Hazardous Materials Exposure Health and Environment Idiom of the Day infections disease IN THE SPOTLIGHT INVENTIONS, PATENTS Lead Toxicity Lyrics Medical Library MEMORIES Mercury Toxicity MUSIC MY TAKE ON THINGS News ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS on the mundane side of the town outdoors Painting PEOPLE AND PLACES HISTORY PEOPLE AND PLACES HISTORY, GEOGRAPHY Pesticides Photography Poetry Poetry, Poets, Writers Poets QUOTATION Quote of the Day Radiation induced Cancer and death Radiation Poisoning running sculpture, sculptors SITE DEVELOPMENT Social Media SoundCloud Special Interest SPIRITUALITY surveillance Tai Chi This Day In History This Pressed (Press this) Today's Birthday today's Holiday Twitter Uncategorized Virtual Museums tour. Weather Whistle Blowers Word of the Day Writers Yerba maté Yoga YouTube/SoundCloud: Music YouTube/SoundCloud: Music, Special Interest
Share On Twitter
Easy SearchAllegro amp Antonín Dvořák art Arts -Architecture, sculpture Associated Press aviation Barack Obama Beethoven Business California Canada Catholic Church China Christianity Christmas Classical music climate England entertainment Environment EUZICASA Facebook France Franz Schubert Frédéric Chopin gaming Germany God Google Great Compositions/Performances Health History Israel Italy Japan Jesus Johannes Brahms Johann Sebastian Bach Leonard Cohen Literature London london symphony orchestra Ludwig van Beethoven Make Music Part of Your Life Series Middle East Mozart Music nature New York New York City Orchestra Paris Piano Politics Pope Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky robert schumann Rome Russia science Shopping Television Tempo transportation Twitter United States Valentina Lisitsa video Vienna wikipedia Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart World Literature World War II YouTube
Share This Post With AddThis:Share |
Visitors’ Country Flag:
- 591,089 hits
Bathtub Bulletin access here
Chelsea Hotel #1
Translate This Post:
ONLINE REFERENCE: Dictionary, Encyclopedia & More…
Internet Archive: Digital Library (Universal Access to all Knowledge)
Island of Lonliness- Rie Sinclair
Gutenberg Project Find your Free eBooks online!
KUSC.org, CLassical FM 91.5
VEOH.TV: ENTERTAINMENT ONLINE FREE: Give it a try!
Lyrics to Your Fave Songs:
PLANET ROCK ONLINE RADIO
Actor Showcase: Check it out here!
Access Song meaning Herehttp://www.songmeanings.net/
The Google Art Project is here
Allspirit: poetry, quotations, song lyrics, writings
Wikiquote: Access from here
Jango (more than just an online radio….Get on it)
ProPublica Journalism in the Public InterestProPublica -"Jurnalism in the public interest" - Access from here
THE UNIVERSAL DECLARATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS
Constitution of the United States – access here
WebMD: Access from here
NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC CHANNEL (ACCESS FROM HERE)
OPEN LIBRARY IS YOURS: ACCESS HERE
Center for Effective Government (access site here)
ELECTRONIC FREEDOM FOUNDATION: ACCESS HERE
Vintage Music: Access from Here
NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC WEBSITE: ACCESS HERE
Legends of America – Visit here
FAMOUS POETS AND POEMS: ACCESS FROM HERE ANYTIME – ANYWHERE
kjazz 88.1 FM (CSU, Long Beach: ACCESS HERE)
Public Catalogue Foundation (access from here)
Environmental Working Group: Access Here
Change.org (access from euzicasa)
Change.org: "The world’s petition platform.
What will you change?"
ALEXA: euzicasa | Share something you learned everyday!
The Smithsonian Encyclopedia of Life (Collection of Sounds)
HAIKU TOPICS (ACCESS HERE)
American Songwriter .com (Access from here)
LAWEEKLY – ACCESS HERE
Lyrics, Song Lyrics – SweetsLyrics.com
WEB GALLERY OF ARTS – ACCESS HERE
THE BRITISH LIBRARY (ACCESS HERE)
THE ARIA DATABASE_SEARCH ( U R 1 CLICK AWAY)
AllMUSIC_Widget (one click away)
WIDGET_Classic Cat: The Free Classical Music Directory (one click away)
Time and Date
SHAKESPEARE NAVIGATOR (A MUST HAVE WIDGET!)
Abandoned: Ghost Towns USA (Access Here)
BIBLIOKLEPT (Where you may find your favorite book)
ENCYCLOPEDIA BRITTANICA (ACCESS HERE)
Public domain: PIXABAY pics, Images (Access here)
The News Manual – A professional resource for journalism and the media
A la découverte de l’encyclopédie Larousse
Greek Orthodox Archdiocese Online chapel
Access HISTORYnet.com (Live The History
CIDRAP CENTER FOR INFECTIOUS DISEASE RESEARCH AND POLICY
Judicial Watch: Access here!
mp3.li: your music library access here (Always opens in a new page)
Nurishedkitchen.com: access here
Access Here: The Metropolitan Museum of Art Releases 400,000 Images Online for Non-Commercial Use
Kunji San Martial Arts Supplies – for your conveniece – Access here
wildlifelens: Access here
NEWS.VA: Offcial Vatican Network:
THE HOLY ROSARY PORTAL: ACCESS HERE
Glycemic Index (The University of Sydney)
Learn the Catechism Here
Access the Public Catalogue Foundation:
Christus Rex et Redemptor Mundi
[caption id="attachment_99163" align="alignnone" width="300"] CIDSE – TOGETHER FOR GLOBAL JUSTICE (CHANGE FOR THE PLANET -CARE FOR THE PROPLE-ACCESS THIS NEW WEBSITE FROM EUZICASA)[/caption]
Daily Archives: April 21, 2013
A dual citizen of Italy and the US, Levi-Montalcini did her most important work with American biochemist Stanley Cohen. Studying mouse tumors implanted in chicken embryos, the pair isolated a nerve-growth factor in 1952, the first of many cell-growth factors found in animals. For this discovery, they were awarded the 1986 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine. In 2001, she was made a “senator for life” in the Italian senate. In what unusual place did Levi-Montalcini build her first laboratory? More… Discuss
Society for Neuroscience archival interview with Italian neurologist Rita Levi-Montalcini. She received the 1986 Nobel Prize for her discovery of nerve growth factor. Today Levi-Montalcini is the oldest living Nobel Laureate and first to reach 100. The interview took place Dec. 18-19, 1996. This video is part of the Society for Neuroscience’s autobiography series, “The History of Neuroscience in Autobiography,” detailing the lives and discoveries of eminent senior neuroscientists.
- Celebrating the Birthday of Professor Rita Levi-Montalcini’s (1909 – 2012) (unesco.org)
- Obituary: Rita Levi-Montalcini (neurophilosophy.wordpress.com)
- A Woman who mastered it all (julianngavin.wordpress.com)
In late 1999, 5-year-old Elián González and his mother left Cuba on a boat with a dozen other people seeking asylum in the US. Elián’s mother and several others died during the voyage, and Elián was found on an inner tube by fishermen off the coast of Florida. He was released into the custody of his uncle in Miami, but his father in Cuba pressed for his return. The custody dispute ended in an armed raid on the Miami house, and Elián returned to Cuba with his father. What has he said since? More… Discuss
- Flashback Friday: Elian Gonzalez (tv.msnbc.com)
- Cuba to return Florida couple (bigpondnews.com)
- Cuba avoids Elian Gonzalez saga by returning kidnapped kids to Florida (voicerussia.com)
Barry Louis Polisar’s song “All I Want Is You” from the film JUNO.
FBI fence jump (viral on YouTube: Published on Apr 19, 2013 2,227,414 views (NO FENCE TOO TALL, NO OFFENCE TOO SMALL!)
NO FENCE TOO TALL, NO OFFENCE TOO SMALL: (Discovering new possibilities)
Published on Apr 21, 2013
Editing tools, make interesting effects: This set of photos, for instance have been saved with Sketch effect, on a standard Videolan Application. I like the look which reminds me of nice film-animation movies from the past…such as “Juno”, for example. The depersonalization of images, has the effect of standing out and when complemented by appropriate music, can become a unforgettable event: Afterall it what we’re trying to accomplish in the end, creating an unforgettable moment!
- Ask DN: Nice pens for sketching (news.layervault.com)
This video says about itself:
Nov 21, 2011
The first 60 penguins have been released from the Wildlife Recovery Centre at Mt Maunganui beach this afternoon.
The little blue penguins have had their feathers cleaned and been given a clean bill of health, after turning up coated in oil following the grounding and subsequent oil spill of the container ship Rena.
Maritime New Zealand on scene commander Alex van Wijngaarden says the release of the first birds has been keenly anticipated by the entire oil spill response team.
“We’re thrilled to have reached the point where we can begin releasing these birds back into the wild, where they belong.”
Before being released each bird has to pass blood tests and the “six hour test” – where they swim for six hours without a break to test their waterproofing, says oiled wildlife response team coordinator Kerri Morgan.
Each bird has…
View original post 2,189 more words
cau ca trubuie!
Dragi turişti, capitalişti
De n-aţi fost vreodată aici
Io vă spun că-i tare fain
În Ardeal îi ca în Rai.
În Ardeal….apăi se ştie,
Oamenii-s de omenie,
De le treci pragu’ vreodată
Ei îţi umple masa toată…
Cu pălincă şi cu clisă …
Şi cu uşa larg deschisă,
Tot ce au mai bun în casă
Ei îţi pun direct pe masă.
De la masă nu-ndrăzni
Ca să pleci când ti grăbi,
Cât e masa încărcată
Cu plăcinte şi de toate
Şi pălinca-i încă- n iagă
Să nu zici că tu ai treabă,
Că se supără ardeleanu’
De nu îi trece tot anu’.
Că pălinca cea de prune,
Doar o ştie-ntreaga lume
De Ardeal revendicată.
Bucuria dimineţii ,
Este leac adevărat
De la moşi, strămoşi lăsat.
De e zi de sărbătoare …
Se ştie, piroşca-i
Tare bună învârtită
În curechi şi-acoperită
Cu groştior adevărat
Chiar în casă…
View original post 152 more words
A day like days used to be once upon a time: civilized!
When the sun shines, even if only is for a minute, the terraces fill with people talking and taking an aperitif. (Santa Bárbara Square. Madrid).
CUANDO EL SOL BRILLA …
Cuando el sol brilla, aunque sólo sea por un momento, las terrazas se llenan de gente hablando y tomando un aperitivo. (Plaza de Santa Bárbara. Madrid).
What’s your is mine…but what’s mine is only mine……HIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHI
Respectfully submitted by Lawrence E. Rafferty (rafflaw)-Guest Blogger
In the past few weeks, I have written about how the FDIC along with the Bank of England had developed a plan to allow the Big banks to grab depositors funds in order to bail out those very same big banks. Since that article was written, I have reviewed just what role the Federal Reserve Bank plays and how can it be improved. You may remember the role the Federal Reserve played in bailing out the Big Banks during the beginning of the Great Recession.
“As a result of the Government Accountability Office (GAO) audit of the Fed, Senate sponsor Bernie Sanders of Vermont said, “We now know that the Federal Reserve provided more than $16 trillion in total financial assistance to some of the largest financial institutions and corporations in the United States and throughout the world.” Among the investigation’s…
View original post 1,212 more words
The gunfire scattered thousands attending Saturday’s 4/20 counterculture holiday, the first since Colorado legalized marijuana.
A man and a woman each suffered non-life threatening gunshot wounds, officials said. Local media reports said a third person was grazed.
The Evanescence album ‘Fallen’ in its entirety. I have no rights to the music and make no money off of this video. All rights belong to the band as well as Track Record Inc. & NRG Recording Studios, Ocean Studios, and Conway Recording Studios. This is for entertainment purposes only. Please support the artists by buying the album.
0:00 Going Under
3:34 Bring Me To Life
7:31 Everybody’s Fool
10:47 My Immortal
27:14 Taking Over
34:44 My Last Breath
44:22 My Immortal (Band Version)
1. Reckoning Day 00:00
2. Train Of Consequences 04:34
3. Addicted To Chaos 08:06
4. A Tout Le Monde 13:34
5. Elysian Fields 17:57
6. The Killing Road 22:00
7. Blood Of Heroes 25:51
8. Family Tree 29:42
9. Youthanasia 33:54
10. I Thought I Knew It All 38:02
11. Black Curtains 41:45
12. Victory 45:23
- MEGADETH Completes Recording New Album (blabbermouth.net)
- MEGADETH: ‘Super Collider’ Cover Artwork Unveiled? (blabbermouth.net)
- MEGADETH Release Super Collider Album Art & Song Snippet (metalinjection.net)
From Heaven and Hell (1980) Vocals Ronnie James Dio
Caution Now Entering The Twilight Zone ………….
There is quite a big difference between presenting evidence that is pertinent to the case. Evidence that might give some clue as to the reasoning behind such an act. Now I may be way off base here , but what in the hell does this woman having been arrested for shoplifting have anything to do with what her sons are accused of doing?
Immigrants are not the only ones who may be guilty of shoplifting….Plenty of American born people that have never even been to another country much less be involved with a terrorist plot are arrested on a daily basis for shoplifting from Stores all over America.
So what the hell is the point of this?
Haven’t these people been through enough?
Last I checked even if their sons are guilty it does not make them guilty by association.
Or will they …
View original post 1,067 more words