©All posts copyright
by George Bost
Hi welcome to EuZicAsa: Enjoy: Make this blog yours: Subscribe/rate/comment. Thank you&come back soon.
Subscribe To My YouTube Channel or SoundCoud Poems
- Horoscope♉: 04/12/2020 April 12, 2020
- Today’s Holiday: Annual Bottle Kicking and Hare Pie Scramble April 12, 2020
- Today’s Birthday: Lanford Wilson (1937) April 12, 2020
- This Day in History: Sidney Poitier Becomes the First African American to Win Best Actor Oscar (1964) April 12, 2020
- Quote of the Day: Jane Austen April 12, 2020
- Article of the Day: Jean Duvet April 12, 2020
- Idiom of the Day: have (one’s) head in the sand April 12, 2020
- Word of the Day: wallop April 12, 2020
- Watch “All That Jazz – The Opening” on YouTube April 11, 2020
- Watch “All That Jazz Bye Bye Life” on YouTube April 11, 2020
- Horoscope♉: 04/11/2020 April 11, 2020
- Today’s Holiday: Vlöggelen April 11, 2020
- Today’s Birthday: Herbert Jeffrey “Herbie” Hancock (1940) April 11, 2020
- This Day in History: Liberian President William R. Tolbert Is Killed in Military Coup (1980) April 11, 2020
- Quote of the Day: Charles Dickens April 11, 2020
- Article of the Day: Pyotr Stolypin April 11, 2020
- Idiom of the Day: have (one’s) hand out April 11, 2020
- Word of the Day: tomfoolery April 11, 2020
- Watch “Amazing Grace – Best Version By Far!” on YouTube April 11, 2020
- Watch “Pope Francis’ five cries amid the pandemic” on YouTube April 11, 2020
- Watch “Pope Francis’ five cries amid the pandemic” on YouTube April 11, 2020
- Horoscope♉: 04/10/2020 April 10, 2020
- Today’s Holiday: Caitra Parb April 10, 2020
- Today’s Birthday: Charles Evans Hughes, Sr. (1862) April 10, 2020
- This Day in History: Buchenwald Concentration Camp Liberated by American Troops (1945) April 10, 2020
- Quote of the Day: Herman Melville April 10, 2020
- Article of the Day: Operation Gladio April 10, 2020
- Idiom of the Day: get (one’s) ears lowered April 10, 2020
- Word of the Day: soothsayer April 10, 2020
- Horoscope♉: 04/09/2020 April 9, 2020
Access Archived Postings
Search My Site
Top Posts & Pages
- Oare are dreptate ? Probabil ca G.B.Shaw,cand afirma ca doar 2% dintre oameni GÂNDESC?
- Henry & June / Je M'Ennuie
- "The Corso Stroll" (My Father and his friend Dr. Letea, In Brasov (Kronstadt), Romania, 1941) (My Photo Collection)
- Teniamo quello che vale la pena di tenere e poi, con il fiato della gentilezza soffiamo via il resto. ~George Eliot~
- - Mamă, pot sa le spun acolo (Viena) că sunt român?, întreabă deodată Jujac (George Enescu) - Sigur, de ce să nu le spui? -Mă gândeam ...să nu creadă ...că mă laud." George Enescu (19 August, 1881 - 4 Mai, 1955)
- At My First Communion, Rectoratul Catedralei Sfintul Iosif, Bucuresti, 1958 ( My Grandfather, Mother and a childhood friend, Dr.Mircea Oarda (My Photo Collection)
- What do you think: a 10 stand?
- Infant and young girl, Colville Indian Reservation, Washington, ca. 1905. Photo by Edward H. Latham. Source - University of Washington Libraries.
- "Two Generations Ice-skating " (above: Me, 1963/ Bellow: my Father and friends, 1934: Both pictures at the Cetatea Fagaras, Fagaras, Romania) (My Photo Collection)
- Watch "Engelbert Humperdinck - Les Bicyclettes De Belsize" on YouTube
Many A Choice:(The smudge and other poems) Arsenic Article of the Day ARTISTS AND ARTS - Music Arts Arts, Virtual Museums tour. Arts -Architecture Arts -Architecture, sculpture Asbestos toxicity AudioBooks biking BOOKS coronavirus Daily Horoscope DAILY POSTS TOPICS e-books ebola Educational English Grammar Environmental Health Causes Facebook FILM Fitness Fitness, running, biking, outdoors flashmob FOOD AND HEALTH GEOGRAPHY good foods Gougle+ Graphic Arts Haiku Hazardous Materials Exposure Health and Environment Idiom of the Day infections disease IN THE SPOTLIGHT INVENTIONS, PATENTS Lead Toxicity Lyrics Medical Library MEMORIES Mercury Toxicity MUSIC MY TAKE ON THINGS News ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS on the mundane side of the town outdoors Painting PEOPLE AND PLACES HISTORY PEOPLE AND PLACES HISTORY, GEOGRAPHY Pesticides Photography Poetry Poetry, Poets, Writers Poets QUOTATION Quote of the Day Radiation induced Cancer and death Radiation Poisoning running sculpture, sculptors SITE DEVELOPMENT Social Media SoundCloud Special Interest SPIRITUALITY surveillance Tai Chi This Day In History This Pressed (Press this) Today's Birthday today's Holiday Twitter Uncategorized Virtual Museums tour. Weather Whistle Blowers Word of the Day Writers Yerba maté Yoga YouTube/SoundCloud: Music YouTube/SoundCloud: Music, Special Interest
Share On Twitter
Easy SearchAllegro amp Antonín Dvořák art Arts -Architecture, sculpture Associated Press aviation Barack Obama Beethoven Business California Canada Catholic Church China Christianity Christmas Classical music climate England entertainment Environment EUZICASA Facebook France Franz Schubert Frédéric Chopin gaming Germany God Google Great Compositions/Performances Health History Israel Italy Japan Jesus Johannes Brahms Johann Sebastian Bach Leonard Cohen Literature London london symphony orchestra Ludwig van Beethoven Make Music Part of Your Life Series Middle East Mozart Music nature New York New York City Orchestra Paris Piano Politics Pope Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky robert schumann Rome Russia science Shopping Television Tempo transportation Twitter United States Valentina Lisitsa video Vienna wikipedia Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart World Literature World War II YouTube
Share This Post With AddThis:Share |
Visitors’ Country Flag:
- 593,126 hits
Bathtub Bulletin access here
Chelsea Hotel #1
Translate This Post:
ONLINE REFERENCE: Dictionary, Encyclopedia & More…
Internet Archive: Digital Library (Universal Access to all Knowledge)
Island of Lonliness- Rie Sinclair
Gutenberg Project Find your Free eBooks online!
KUSC.org, CLassical FM 91.5
VEOH.TV: ENTERTAINMENT ONLINE FREE: Give it a try!
Lyrics to Your Fave Songs:
PLANET ROCK ONLINE RADIO
Actor Showcase: Check it out here!
Access Song meaning Herehttp://www.songmeanings.net/
The Google Art Project is here
Allspirit: poetry, quotations, song lyrics, writings
Wikiquote: Access from here
Jango (more than just an online radio….Get on it)
ProPublica Journalism in the Public InterestProPublica -"Jurnalism in the public interest" - Access from here
THE UNIVERSAL DECLARATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS
Constitution of the United States – access here
WebMD: Access from here
NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC CHANNEL (ACCESS FROM HERE)
OPEN LIBRARY IS YOURS: ACCESS HERE
Center for Effective Government (access site here)
ELECTRONIC FREEDOM FOUNDATION: ACCESS HERE
Vintage Music: Access from Here
NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC WEBSITE: ACCESS HERE
Legends of America – Visit here
FAMOUS POETS AND POEMS: ACCESS FROM HERE ANYTIME – ANYWHERE
kjazz 88.1 FM (CSU, Long Beach: ACCESS HERE)
Public Catalogue Foundation (access from here)
Environmental Working Group: Access Here
Change.org (access from euzicasa)
Change.org: "The world’s petition platform.
What will you change?"
ALEXA: euzicasa | Share something you learned everyday!
The Smithsonian Encyclopedia of Life (Collection of Sounds)
HAIKU TOPICS (ACCESS HERE)
American Songwriter .com (Access from here)
LAWEEKLY – ACCESS HERE
Lyrics, Song Lyrics – SweetsLyrics.com
WEB GALLERY OF ARTS – ACCESS HERE
THE BRITISH LIBRARY (ACCESS HERE)
THE ARIA DATABASE_SEARCH ( U R 1 CLICK AWAY)
AllMUSIC_Widget (one click away)
WIDGET_Classic Cat: The Free Classical Music Directory (one click away)
Time and Date
SHAKESPEARE NAVIGATOR (A MUST HAVE WIDGET!)
Abandoned: Ghost Towns USA (Access Here)
BIBLIOKLEPT (Where you may find your favorite book)
ENCYCLOPEDIA BRITTANICA (ACCESS HERE)
Public domain: PIXABAY pics, Images (Access here)
The News Manual – A professional resource for journalism and the media
A la découverte de l’encyclopédie Larousse
Greek Orthodox Archdiocese Online chapel
Access HISTORYnet.com (Live The History
CIDRAP CENTER FOR INFECTIOUS DISEASE RESEARCH AND POLICY
Judicial Watch: Access here!
mp3.li: your music library access here (Always opens in a new page)
Nurishedkitchen.com: access here
Access Here: The Metropolitan Museum of Art Releases 400,000 Images Online for Non-Commercial Use
Kunji San Martial Arts Supplies – for your conveniece – Access here
wildlifelens: Access here
NEWS.VA: Offcial Vatican Network:
THE HOLY ROSARY PORTAL: ACCESS HERE
Glycemic Index (The University of Sydney)
Learn the Catechism Here
Access the Public Catalogue Foundation:
Christus Rex et Redemptor Mundi
[caption id="attachment_99163" align="alignnone" width="300"] CIDSE – TOGETHER FOR GLOBAL JUSTICE (CHANGE FOR THE PLANET -CARE FOR THE PROPLE-ACCESS THIS NEW WEBSITE FROM EUZICASA)[/caption]
Daily Archives: June 8, 2013
Anderson was the first licensed female physician, as well as the first female mayor, in England. Denied admission by many medical schools, she studied privately with physicians before finally earning a license from the Scottish Society of Apothecaries. Largely as a result of her efforts, British examining boards later opened their examinations to women. Anderson championed the idea of medical care by female doctors for female patients. What was her New Hospital for Women later renamed?More… Discuss
Thoroughbred racehorse Secretariat was the first US Triple Crown champion in 25 years, setting records in the Kentucky Derby and Belmont Stakes that still stand today. In fact, in the 40 years since, only one Derby winner has even come close to matching Secretariat’s time of 1:59.40. Secretariat advanced from last to first to win the Preakness and won the Belmont Stakes by an unprecedented 31 lengths. What controversy arose regarding the time calculations of the 1973 Preakness? More… Discuss
Currently, definitive tests for Down syndrome in fetuses—chorionic villus sampling (CVS) and amniocentesis—are invasive and somewhat risky, carrying a one in 100 risk of miscarriage. Existing non-invasive preliminary tests are somewhat imprecise and call for further testing in 3 to 5 percent of pregnancies. By contrast, a simple new blood test that analyzes fetal DNA in maternal blood can detect whether a fetus has Down syndrome with a high degree of certainty and could reduce the need for these invasive procedures. More… Discuss
- New Blood Test Detects Down Syndrome, Less Invasive than Current Methods (natureworldnews.com)
- Early Down’s test ‘more sensitive’ (bbc.co.uk)
Published on Jun 6, 2013
A former Air Force drone operator who says he participated in missions that killed more than 1,600 people remembers watching one of the first victims bleed to death Brandon Bryant says he was sitting in a chair at a Nevada Air Force base operating the camera when his team fired two missiles from their drone at three men walking down a road Continue reading
Should this concern anyone?
Published on May 25, 2013
Nigel Farage, exposing Eurocrat annoying nonsense and propaganda
“These two meetings are going to be important because of what [the media] will say – is it a lot of jaw-jaw and everything will get worse? Or maybe it’s the beginning of a realisation that the world will no longer be the same and we are going to do something about it.”
A meeting in June in Europe of the Bilderberg Group – an informal club of leading politicians, businessmen and thinkers chaired by Mr. Davignon – could also “improve understanding” on future action, in the same way it helped create the euro in the 1990s, he said.
“While members of the group held different views as to the method by which a common market could be set up, there was a general recognition of the dangers inherent in the present divided markets of Europe and the pressing need to bring the German people, together with the other peoples of Europe, into a common market. That the six countries of the Coal and Steel Community had definitely decided to establish a common market and that experts were now working this out was felt to be a most encouraging step forward and it was hoped that other countries would subsequently join it. The need was generally accepted to press forward with functional integration in the economic domain particularly with regard to the industrial utilization of atomic energy.
It was generally recognized that it is our common responsibility to arrive in the shortest possible time at the highest degree of integration, beginning with a common European market. It was also generally agreed that the tariff walls surrounding this common market should certainly not be higher and should possibly be lower than the average of the existing tariffs now applied by the individual countries concerned. “
This video may contain copyrighted material. Such material is made available for educational purposes only. This constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 of the US Copyright Law.>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Continue reading
Published on Jun 1, 2013
The Bilderberg Group ordered a hotel at which journalists from Infowars were set to stay to cover the organization’s secretive confab next week to cancel the reservations in an unprecedented attempt to block freedom of the press.
Alex Jones and his reporters all received phone calls from the Grove Hotel in Watford, England today informing them that their reservations — which ran until the day before Bilderberg are set to meet in the same location — had been cancelled.
The manager of the hotel informed us that due to “consultations with the security services” in preparation for a big conference taking place next week, all the rooms had been cancelled.
When asked if Jones and his crew were considered a “security risk,” the hotel manager responded “I’m not implying that,” suggesting that the rooms were cancelled simply because Bilderberg ordered the Grove to do so.
To be clear, Infowars reporters had not attempted to book rooms during the Bilderberg conference, this was days before the Bilderberg conference, and yet the rooms were still cancelled.http://www.infowars.com/bilderberg-ca…
[Cracking The Bilderberg Nut]
[Google Gestapo Coming to a City Near You]
[BILDERBERG 2013 WEBSITE]
- Bilderberg Group’s Unprecedented Attempt to Block Freedom of the Press (secretsofthefed.com)
- Info-Ego and Crew Banned from Bilderberg Meeting Hotel (bilderberg-2013-live-streams-news.blogspot.com)
- BBC and other Mainstream Media cover Bilderberg – at long last since 1954 (wewhoopposedeception.wordpress.com)
- Alex Jones gets the boot from Bilderberg gathering (doubtfulnews.com)
- Bilderberg Cancels Hotel Reservations of Journalists Covering Secret Meeting (sgtreport.com)
- David Cameron to attend Bilderberg group meeting (dprogram.net)
Watford welcomes some of the most powerful people on the planet for a summit – but the secrecy of the elite meeting is criticised.A gathering of the world’s most powerful people has been slammed for its lack of openness and transparency.
The Bilderberg group holds an annual summit to discuss global policy – and this time around it is meeting in Watford, Hertfordshire.
But no minutes of the meeting are taken and no journalists are allowed inside the secretive four-day event, which counts Tory Cabinet minister Ken Clarke among its organisers.
“This is the most important gathering of the most powerful people in Western capitalism that there is,” he told Sky News.
“It is clearly is going to have an impact on government policy otherwise why is the Chancellor for the fifth time attending and Kenneth Clarke. “And as far as I know there will be no statement in the House following it saying what happened and how it might affect government policy.
“This is totally in contradiction to the Government’s commitment to have greater transparency.”
When delegates arrived in cars with blacked-out windows at The Grove hotel, protesters heckled their vehicles as they disappeared down the driveway.
A five-metre steel fence has been erected around the £210-per-night hotel and security is so tight that Watford residents are being forced to show passports, driving licences or other ID at police checkpoints.
Journalists and a handful of protesters are in a pen just inside the grounds, but behind the steel fence and around half a mile from the booked-out hotel. Mr Meacher is among the group: “I’m standing about half a mile away and can’t get any closer to the actual conference.
“We’re all kept out and that cannot be right.”
The meeting also comes as a new lobbying scandal grips Westminster, forcing the Government to bring forward a bill to crack down on lobbying.
Mr Meacher added: “After the scandals which we heard about in the Lords last week, David Cameron said he was going to set up measures to ensure there was proper regulation of lobbyists – and in particular transparency.
“If there is any conference which required transparency, which required democratic accountability, it is the Bilderberg conference because this is really where the top brass of Western finance capitalism meet in order to make their deals, listen to each other, lobby – including government ministers.” Bilderberg, which formed in 1954, is making an attempt to change its reputation as one of the most clandestine and controversial meetings in the world; it is the first time the guest list and its limited agenda have been publicly released and journalists are allowed near the grounds.
The group defends its “off-the-record” approach on its website: “Thanks to the private nature of the conference, the participants are not bound by the conventions of office or by pre-agreed positions.
“As such, they can take time to listen, reflect and gather insights.”
- Bilderberg Conference Watford ‘Too Secret’ (news.sky.com)
- Bilderberg 2013: friendly policemen, a press zone and the One Show (guardian.co.uk)
- The week ahead: Bilderberg 2013 comes to … the Grove hotel, Watford (guardian.co.uk)
- World’s most powerful people gather for secretive ‘Bilderberg’ conference in Hertfordshire (express.co.uk)
- Bilderberg 2011 Documents: Proof That Bilderberg Meetings Dictate Government Policy (davidicke.com)
- Security Tightens Around Secret Bilderberg Conference (aworldchaos.wordpress.com)
- Bilderberg 2013: LIVE UPDATES (rt.com)
- Bilderberg 2013: Friendly Policemen, a Press Zone and the One Show (oneworldchronicle.com)
- Insider: Bilderberg Considering Press Conference (sgtreport.com)
- Delegates arrive for secretive Bilderberg conference at Watford hotel (thisismoney.co.uk)