Published on Jun 1, 2013
The Bilderberg Group ordered a hotel at which journalists from Infowars were set to stay to cover the organization’s secretive confab next week to cancel the reservations in an unprecedented attempt to block freedom of the press.
Alex Jones and his reporters all received phone calls from the Grove Hotel in Watford, England today informing them that their reservations — which ran until the day before Bilderberg are set to meet in the same location — had been cancelled.
The manager of the hotel informed us that due to “consultations with the security services” in preparation for a big conference taking place next week, all the rooms had been cancelled.
When asked if Jones and his crew were considered a “security risk,” the hotel manager responded “I’m not implying that,” suggesting that the rooms were cancelled simply because Bilderberg ordered the Grove to do so.
To be clear, Infowars reporters had not attempted to book rooms during the Bilderberg conference, this was days before the Bilderberg conference, and yet the rooms were still cancelled.http://www.infowars.com/bilderberg-ca…
[Cracking The Bilderberg Nut]
[Google Gestapo Coming to a City Near You]
[BILDERBERG 2013 WEBSITE]
- Bilderberg Group’s Unprecedented Attempt to Block Freedom of the Press (secretsofthefed.com)
- Info-Ego and Crew Banned from Bilderberg Meeting Hotel (bilderberg-2013-live-streams-news.blogspot.com)
- BBC and other Mainstream Media cover Bilderberg – at long last since 1954 (wewhoopposedeception.wordpress.com)
- Alex Jones gets the boot from Bilderberg gathering (doubtfulnews.com)
- Bilderberg Cancels Hotel Reservations of Journalists Covering Secret Meeting (sgtreport.com)
- David Cameron to attend Bilderberg group meeting (dprogram.net)