©All posts copyright
by George Bost
Hi welcome to EuZicAsa: Enjoy: Make this blog yours: Subscribe/rate/comment. Thank you&come back soon.
Subscribe To My YouTube Channel or SoundCoud Poems
- Horoscope♉: 04/12/2020 April 12, 2020
- Today’s Holiday: Annual Bottle Kicking and Hare Pie Scramble April 12, 2020
- Today’s Birthday: Lanford Wilson (1937) April 12, 2020
- This Day in History: Sidney Poitier Becomes the First African American to Win Best Actor Oscar (1964) April 12, 2020
- Quote of the Day: Jane Austen April 12, 2020
- Article of the Day: Jean Duvet April 12, 2020
- Idiom of the Day: have (one’s) head in the sand April 12, 2020
- Word of the Day: wallop April 12, 2020
- Watch “All That Jazz – The Opening” on YouTube April 11, 2020
- Watch “All That Jazz Bye Bye Life” on YouTube April 11, 2020
- Horoscope♉: 04/11/2020 April 11, 2020
- Today’s Holiday: Vlöggelen April 11, 2020
- Today’s Birthday: Herbert Jeffrey “Herbie” Hancock (1940) April 11, 2020
- This Day in History: Liberian President William R. Tolbert Is Killed in Military Coup (1980) April 11, 2020
- Quote of the Day: Charles Dickens April 11, 2020
- Article of the Day: Pyotr Stolypin April 11, 2020
- Idiom of the Day: have (one’s) hand out April 11, 2020
- Word of the Day: tomfoolery April 11, 2020
- Watch “Amazing Grace – Best Version By Far!” on YouTube April 11, 2020
- Watch “Pope Francis’ five cries amid the pandemic” on YouTube April 11, 2020
- Watch “Pope Francis’ five cries amid the pandemic” on YouTube April 11, 2020
- Horoscope♉: 04/10/2020 April 10, 2020
- Today’s Holiday: Caitra Parb April 10, 2020
- Today’s Birthday: Charles Evans Hughes, Sr. (1862) April 10, 2020
- This Day in History: Buchenwald Concentration Camp Liberated by American Troops (1945) April 10, 2020
- Quote of the Day: Herman Melville April 10, 2020
- Article of the Day: Operation Gladio April 10, 2020
- Idiom of the Day: get (one’s) ears lowered April 10, 2020
- Word of the Day: soothsayer April 10, 2020
- Horoscope♉: 04/09/2020 April 9, 2020
Access Archived Postings
Search My Site
Top Posts & Pages
- Hai, hai, haide haide, hai...: Watch "Doru Stanculescu - Hai, hai, haidi, hai (Pe sub flori ma leganai)" on YouTube
- O lumânare Aprinsă si Un Gând din Inimă...
- Teniamo quello che vale la pena di tenere e poi, con il fiato della gentilezza soffiamo via il resto. ~George Eliot~
- Mare atentie la ciuperci! (Printre ele se numara si hribul dracului, numit si burete tiganesc. Este o specie de boletus care seamana foarte bine cu manatarcile cunoscute, insa este foarte otravitoare)
- Drama marelui lăutar Zavaidoc. Cum a murit muzicianul sărac şi orb, după ce a cunoscut cele mai înalte culmi ale gloriei
- - Mamă, pot sa le spun acolo (Viena) că sunt român?, întreabă deodată Jujac (George Enescu) - Sigur, de ce să nu le spui? -Mă gândeam ...să nu creadă ...că mă laud." George Enescu (19 August, 1881 - 4 Mai, 1955)
- Taddeo di Bartolo - L'inferno: I Golosi, 1396, Cattedrale di San Gimignano.
- Pressure point if you can't poop
- Kicking Bear. Dakota. 1880s. Photo by D.F. Barry. Source - Denver Public Library.
- Hopi Hair Dressing. Second Mesa, Arizona. ca. 1900. Photo by Frederick Monsen.
Many A Choice:(The smudge and other poems) Arsenic Article of the Day ARTISTS AND ARTS - Music Arts Arts, Virtual Museums tour. Arts -Architecture Arts -Architecture, sculpture Asbestos toxicity AudioBooks biking BOOKS coronavirus Daily Horoscope DAILY POSTS TOPICS e-books ebola Educational English Grammar Environmental Health Causes Facebook FILM Fitness Fitness, running, biking, outdoors flashmob FOOD AND HEALTH GEOGRAPHY good foods Gougle+ Graphic Arts Haiku Hazardous Materials Exposure Health and Environment Idiom of the Day infections disease IN THE SPOTLIGHT INVENTIONS, PATENTS Lead Toxicity Lyrics Medical Library MEMORIES Mercury Toxicity MUSIC MY TAKE ON THINGS News ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS on the mundane side of the town outdoors Painting PEOPLE AND PLACES HISTORY PEOPLE AND PLACES HISTORY, GEOGRAPHY Pesticides Photography Poetry Poetry, Poets, Writers Poets QUOTATION Quote of the Day Radiation induced Cancer and death Radiation Poisoning running sculpture, sculptors SITE DEVELOPMENT Social Media SoundCloud Special Interest SPIRITUALITY surveillance Tai Chi This Day In History This Pressed (Press this) Today's Birthday today's Holiday Twitter Uncategorized Virtual Museums tour. Weather Whistle Blowers Word of the Day Writers Yerba maté Yoga YouTube/SoundCloud: Music YouTube/SoundCloud: Music, Special Interest
Share On Twitter
Easy SearchAllegro amp Antonín Dvořák art Arts -Architecture, sculpture Associated Press aviation Barack Obama Beethoven Business California Canada Catholic Church China Christianity Christmas Classical music climate England entertainment Environment EUZICASA Facebook France Franz Schubert Frédéric Chopin gaming Germany God Google Great Compositions/Performances Health History Israel Italy Japan Jesus Johannes Brahms Johann Sebastian Bach Leonard Cohen Literature London london symphony orchestra Ludwig van Beethoven Make Music Part of Your Life Series Middle East Mozart Music nature New York New York City Orchestra Paris Piano Politics Pope Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky robert schumann Rome Russia science Shopping Television Tempo transportation Twitter United States Valentina Lisitsa video Vienna wikipedia Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart World Literature World War II YouTube
Share This Post With AddThis:Share |
Visitors’ Country Flag:
- 594,348 hits
Bathtub Bulletin access here
Chelsea Hotel #1
Translate This Post:
ONLINE REFERENCE: Dictionary, Encyclopedia & More…
Internet Archive: Digital Library (Universal Access to all Knowledge)
Island of Lonliness- Rie Sinclair
Gutenberg Project Find your Free eBooks online!
KUSC.org, CLassical FM 91.5
VEOH.TV: ENTERTAINMENT ONLINE FREE: Give it a try!
Lyrics to Your Fave Songs:
PLANET ROCK ONLINE RADIO
Actor Showcase: Check it out here!
Access Song meaning Herehttp://www.songmeanings.net/
The Google Art Project is here
Allspirit: poetry, quotations, song lyrics, writings
Wikiquote: Access from here
Jango (more than just an online radio….Get on it)
ProPublica Journalism in the Public InterestProPublica -"Jurnalism in the public interest" - Access from here
THE UNIVERSAL DECLARATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS
Constitution of the United States – access here
WebMD: Access from here
NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC CHANNEL (ACCESS FROM HERE)
OPEN LIBRARY IS YOURS: ACCESS HERE
Center for Effective Government (access site here)
ELECTRONIC FREEDOM FOUNDATION: ACCESS HERE
Vintage Music: Access from Here
NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC WEBSITE: ACCESS HERE
Legends of America – Visit here
FAMOUS POETS AND POEMS: ACCESS FROM HERE ANYTIME – ANYWHERE
kjazz 88.1 FM (CSU, Long Beach: ACCESS HERE)
Public Catalogue Foundation (access from here)
Environmental Working Group: Access Here
Change.org (access from euzicasa)
Change.org: "The world’s petition platform.
What will you change?"
ALEXA: euzicasa | Share something you learned everyday!
The Smithsonian Encyclopedia of Life (Collection of Sounds)
HAIKU TOPICS (ACCESS HERE)
American Songwriter .com (Access from here)
LAWEEKLY – ACCESS HERE
Lyrics, Song Lyrics – SweetsLyrics.com
WEB GALLERY OF ARTS – ACCESS HERE
THE BRITISH LIBRARY (ACCESS HERE)
THE ARIA DATABASE_SEARCH ( U R 1 CLICK AWAY)
AllMUSIC_Widget (one click away)
WIDGET_Classic Cat: The Free Classical Music Directory (one click away)
Time and Date
SHAKESPEARE NAVIGATOR (A MUST HAVE WIDGET!)
Abandoned: Ghost Towns USA (Access Here)
BIBLIOKLEPT (Where you may find your favorite book)
ENCYCLOPEDIA BRITTANICA (ACCESS HERE)
Public domain: PIXABAY pics, Images (Access here)
The News Manual – A professional resource for journalism and the media
A la découverte de l’encyclopédie Larousse
Greek Orthodox Archdiocese Online chapel
Access HISTORYnet.com (Live The History
CIDRAP CENTER FOR INFECTIOUS DISEASE RESEARCH AND POLICY
Judicial Watch: Access here!
mp3.li: your music library access here (Always opens in a new page)
Nurishedkitchen.com: access here
Access Here: The Metropolitan Museum of Art Releases 400,000 Images Online for Non-Commercial Use
Kunji San Martial Arts Supplies – for your conveniece – Access here
wildlifelens: Access here
NEWS.VA: Offcial Vatican Network:
THE HOLY ROSARY PORTAL: ACCESS HERE
Glycemic Index (The University of Sydney)
Learn the Catechism Here
Access the Public Catalogue Foundation:
Christus Rex et Redemptor Mundi
[caption id="attachment_99163" align="alignnone" width="300"] CIDSE – TOGETHER FOR GLOBAL JUSTICE (CHANGE FOR THE PLANET -CARE FOR THE PROPLE-ACCESS THIS NEW WEBSITE FROM EUZICASA)[/caption]
Daily Archives: June 27, 2013
In 1894, French president Sadi Carnot died because surgeons could not reconnect his severed veins after a stabbing. The incident inspired Carrel, a French surgeon, to develop a suturing technique based on methods used by embroiderers. Known as triangulation, the technique is still used today. Carrel won the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine in 1912 for his work on sutures and organ transplants. He also developed the artificial heart with what American famous for non-medical work? More… Discuss
Extraits du tétéfilm de 52′ de Robert Stefinger : Alexis CARREL . Loué par les uns, critiqué par les autres,
il demeure l’un des péres de la médecine moderne.
Once a renowned heavyweight boxer, Tyson sought a comeback in 1995 after spending three years in prison following a rape conviction. His first fight with Holyfield in 1996 saw Holyfield, who was in the midst of a comeback of his own, defeat Tyson for the heavyweight title. Their 1997 rematch was temporarily halted when Tyson bit off a piece of Holyfield’s ear—and permanently stopped when Tyson bit him again on the other ear and was disqualified. What reason did Tyson give for the infamous bite? More…Discuss
Botswana, Ethiopia, Ghana, Malawi, Namibia, South Africa, and Zambia have all made great strides in reducing new HIV infections in children. Since 2009, these seven countries have cut the number in half. Much of this success is the result of programs to getantiretroviral medications to HIV-positive pregnant women, thereby preventing the virus’ transmission to their offspring. Still, across most high-priority countries inAfrica, including those named above, access to AIDS drugs for pediatric patients remains “unacceptably low,” with only 30 percent of HIV-positive children getting the treatment they need. More… Discuss
- Ghana cuts new HIV infections among children by 76% ahead of South Africa – UNAIDS (ghanabusinessnews.com)
- Seven African Countries Cut Child HIV Infections by Half (thejakartaglobe.com)
- Southern Africa Records Sharp Decline in Infant HIV Infections (atlantablackstar.com)
- Ghana reduces new HIV infections by 50 per cent -Report (modernghana.com)
I snapped this yesterday of the apartment complex that I’m tracking.
The Miracle Mile Area is changing fast.
New apartments, condos and soon expansion of the purple line train which will actually run all the way down wilshire blvd and to the beach. So cool!!!
Finally modernization and the ability to really commute by mass transit.
Wait like NYC?
Well not close….but 10 years from now we should get close.
Silver Birch Press is honored to celebrate the release of PHOENIX, a memoir by Phillipa Mayall, with a reading and book signing by the author at Los Angeles’s acclaimed Skylight Books on June 30, 2013. We invite our Southern California readers (and authors!) to join Silver Birch Press and Philippa Mayall for this event.
WHERE: Skylight Books
LOCATION: 1818 N. Vermont Avenue, Los Angeles, California, 90027
EVENT INFORMATION: Philippa Mayall Reading
WHEN: Sunday, June 30, 2013
TIME: 5 p.m.
Eat colors….Live a colorful life!
Senators never fail to impress me…in all the negative ways: Go on: rule the World!
Check out this video by Represent.us that critiques how politicians pander to monied interests rather than creating the best policies for the MAJORITY of their constituents.
When money wins, we all lose. Join the fight to stop bribery & corruption at www.represent.us/senatorstrips
Modern St. Martin, poetic thought by George-B
“I am the stranger you need not worry about,
The stranger breaking bread, and shredding toga
The Saint Martin of the world”, he said…
I know it’s rare to run into him,
I know it’s hardly a chance to find him,
On one’s shopping list, of “things, and people to search for” list,
But he is there…Now offering a flower,
now playing a tune for you,
Now just seated quietly,
watching the waves undying on the sand of the beach,
Or just waiting for a wave,
like no other – just like any other one before,
The dream that’s always in unraveling,
the dream in the making…
The bread of the Earth,
and the baker across from the mill,
the Don Quixote of the eternal chivalry ,
the wind that never fails to point the Westerly pass –
the infallible compass…
Text: Vincent Hyspa
Sopran: Sigune von Osten
Klavier: Armin Fuchs
Felix Mendelssohn: Song Without Words-Romance sans Paroles-Lied ohne Worte, op.109
Saint-Saëns: Allegro Appassionato Op.43
Cello: Jaqueline du Pré – Piano: Iris du Pré
Excerpts from Wikipedia: ‘Karl Goldmark, also known originally as Károly Goldmark (Hungarian: Goldmark Károly) and later sometimes as Carl Goldmark; May 18, 1830, Keszthely – January 2, 1915, Vienna) was a Hungarian composer. Goldmark came from a large Jewish family, one of 20 children. Continue reading
W. A. Mozart Symphony No.38 Prague in D major K 504, Jiří Bělohlávek, conductor – Prague Philharmonia
Jiří Bělohlávek Conductor
Buy “Symphony No. 38 I D, K. 504 – “Prague”: II. Andante” on
Royal Philharmonic Orchestra
- Hilary Hahn With Jiri Belohlavek And Orquesta Nacional de España Play Vorisek, Vieuxtemps And Tchaikovsky – Past Daily Mid-Week Concert (pastdaily.com)
- Prague – (globehugblog.wordpress.com)
- Prague: hush hush (theegotripper.com)
- Prague Convention Bureau Organized a Seminar for Congress Ambassadors (kongres-magazine.eu)
- Prague, Czech Republic (bladhphoto.wordpress.com)
wonderful photos of a great town!
From KCET: California Among 10 Worst States for Children’s Well-Being (“Read it and weep Politicians!”)
Excerpts from Report:
“Essentially, we are not prioritizing kids,” he charged. “So, even though we are one of the top states in revenue, we’re well in the bottom half in terms of investing in education. And that also is true in terms of children’s health and other issues.”
Lempert said the state’s poor ranking doesn’t make sense when you consider that California ranks 11th in tax revenues and second in spending for prisons and corrections.’
Enrica Ciccarelli: Beethoven Piano Sonata No. 28 Op. 101 – I Allegretto Ma Non Troppo – Enrica Ciccarelli
Download Enrica’s cd “A Portrait”: http://www.amazon.com/A-Portrait/dp/B…
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/PianistaEnric…
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/EnricaPianist
- Website: http://www.enricaciccarelli.com
- Sfem Classics on Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/user/sfemclassic
Listen to all the extracts from “A Portrait”:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2z9m0…
SFEM and Enrica Ciccarelli were originally brought together by a shared passion for music and uncompromising quality: this is the basis of their artistic marriage.
The resulting project, involving SFEM’s Team and italian Pianist Enrica Ciccarelli kicked off in 2011 and aims to reissue some of Enrica’s earlier recordings, as well as new ones, especially arranged for this series and coproduced by Musicassoluta.
This is an extrat from “A Portrait”.
This 3CD-box-set contains recordings dating as far back as 1996 and giving an account of her career. Continue reading
Great Musical moment!
Daniel Barenboim: Beethoven, Sonata for piano Nº 24 in F sharp major op.78 ‘À Thérèse’ (one of the most hauntingly beautiful pieces of musique ever written!)
Ludwig van Beethoven (1770-1827)
Sonata para piano Nº 24 en Fa sostenido mayor, Opus 78,
(written for Countess Thérèse von Brunswick – 1809)
1. Adagio cantabile – Allegro ma non troppo
2. Allegro vivace
Daniel Barenboim, piano.
(Festival Pianistico Internazionale di Brescia e Bergamo)
Read about Chopin’s Ballades >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Here
|Period of activity||1992 – In business|
Enrica Ciccarelli ( Sondrio , 23 April 1965 ) is a pianist Italian .
Ha compiuto gli studi musicali presso il Conservatorio “G. Verdi “ di Milano studiando organo e composizione organistica e pianoforte. Si è perfezionata con Jean Bernard Pommier, Hans Graf, Michele Campanella e ha seguito i consigli di Nikita Magaloff e Tatjana Nikolayeva oltre ai corsi di di Sergiu Celibidache. Continue reading
King of France from 1498 to 1515, Louis XII succeeded his cousin Charles VIII. Called the “Father of the People” by his subjects, Louis maintained his popularity by ruling with moderation. Despite early victories, he was unsuccessful in asserting French claims in Italy after he met resistance from Pope Julius II‘s “Holy League.” Though his failures in Italy did not tarnish his image in France, they were the subject of a commentary in a famous work by what Italian political theorist of the time? More… Discuss
In 1713, Holy Roman Emperor Charles VI issued the Pragmatic Sanction, which stated that a female heir could inherit his lands. When his daughter Maria Theresa became queen in 1740, the War of Austrian Succession erupted. Austrian, British, German, and Dutch troops formed the Pragmatic Army, named in support of the sanction, and defeated French troops in the Battle of Dettingen, despite having no access to supplies. In the battle, what did King George II do that no British monarch has done since? More… Discuss
One of the best-known con men of the American Old West, Smith established criminal empires in Colorado and Alaska. His nickname comes from his main scam, in which he duped townsfolk into thinking he was selling them soap cakes wrapped in money. His cronies in the crowd would then buy all of the money-wrapped cakes, leaving paper-wrapped soaps for everyone else. However, Smith’s seedy ways were his undoing, and he was shot in 1898 after stealing a miner’s gold. What were his last words? More… Discuss