©All posts copyright
by George Bost
Hi welcome to EuZicAsa: Enjoy: Make this blog yours: Subscribe/rate/comment. Thank you&come back soon.
Subscribe To My YouTube Channel or SoundCoud Poems
- Trump Attacks W.H.O. and Ousts Watchdog for Pandemic Fund April 7, 2020
- Horoscope♉: 04/07/2020 April 7, 2020
- Today’s Holiday: Moriones Festival April 7, 2020
- Today’s Birthday: Sonja Henie (1912) April 7, 2020
- This Day in History: Tennis Player Arthur Ashe Announces He Has AIDS (1992) April 7, 2020
- Quote of the Day: Wilkie Collins April 7, 2020
- Article of the Day: Arabesque April 7, 2020
- Idiom of the Day: have it out (with someone) April 7, 2020
- Word of the Day: nonobjective April 7, 2020
- Watch “China Implies Coronavirus Leaked from Lab?” on YouTube April 7, 2020
- Watch “Second Wave Outbreak Looms Over China; Citizens Punished for Criticizing Regime Over Virus|CCP Virus” on YouTube April 7, 2020
- Watch “Ottorino Respighi, “Church Windows”. (Vetrate di Chiesa)” on YouTube April 7, 2020
- Watch “Catholics vs Mormonism” on YouTube April 7, 2020
- „Am discutat şi cu doamna ministru al Muncii, Violeta Alexandru, este o situaţie în care cei care lucrau acolo au abandonat lucrul, să spun aşa, urmează să facă reîncadrări, sunt ai noştri, sunt instituţionalizaţi şi trebuie şi trataţi, trebuie supravegheaţi şi trebuie şi avut grijă pe partea medicală”, a declarat Nelu Tătaru. April 7, 2020
- Watch “Eliot Sings “Don’t Get Me Wrong” (Margo’s Dialogue Removed) The Magicians Cover The Pretenders” on YouTube April 6, 2020
- Watch “The Cast Of ‘The Magicians’ Say Goodbye To Their Characters | Entertainment Weekly” on YouTube April 6, 2020
- Watch “So long, Marianne Leonard Cohen” on YouTube April 6, 2020
- Watch “John Lennon – “Isolation”” on YouTube April 6, 2020
- Horoscope♉: 04/06/2020 April 6, 2020
- Today’s Holiday: Chaitra Purnima April 6, 2020
- Today’s Birthday: Eleanora Fagan, AKA Billie Holiday (1915) April 6, 2020
- This Day in History: The World Health Organization Is Established (1948) April 6, 2020
- Quote of the Day: George Bernard Shaw April 6, 2020
- Article of the Day: Mockumentaries April 6, 2020
- Idiom of the Day: have it large April 6, 2020
- Word of the Day: cacography April 6, 2020
- Watch “LVHF 2017: W. A. Mozart – Laudate Dominum, KV 339 / Patricia Janečková – soprán” on YouTube April 5, 2020
- Horoscope♉: 04/05/2020 April 5, 2020
- Today’s Holiday: Rara April 5, 2020
- Today’s Birthday: Gerald Joseph “Gerry” Mulligan (1927) April 5, 2020
Access Archived Postings
Search My Site
Top Posts & Pages
- Watch "LVHF 2017: W. A. Mozart - Laudate Dominum, KV 339 / Patricia Janečková - soprán" on YouTube
- Watch "John Lennon - "Isolation"" on YouTube
- Watch "The Cast Of 'The Magicians' Say Goodbye To Their Characters | Entertainment Weekly" on YouTube
- Watch "So long, Marianne Leonard Cohen" on YouTube
- Watch "Ottorino Respighi, "Church Windows". (Vetrate di Chiesa)" on YouTube
- Idiom of the Day: have it large
- Wearing Masks actually Saves Lives! - Covid 19 Virus Pandemic
- Quote of the Day: George Bernard Shaw
- Watch "Second Wave Outbreak Looms Over China; Citizens Punished for Criticizing Regime Over Virus|CCP Virus" on YouTube
- Watch "China Implies Coronavirus Leaked from Lab?" on YouTube
Many A Choice:(The smudge and other poems) Arsenic Article of the Day ARTISTS AND ARTS - Music Arts Arts, Virtual Museums tour. Arts -Architecture Arts -Architecture, sculpture Asbestos toxicity AudioBooks biking BOOKS coronavirus Daily Horoscope DAILY POSTS TOPICS e-books ebola Educational English Grammar Environmental Health Causes Facebook FILM Fitness Fitness, running, biking, outdoors flashmob FOOD AND HEALTH GEOGRAPHY good foods Gougle+ Graphic Arts Haiku Hazardous Materials Exposure Health and Environment Idiom of the Day infections disease IN THE SPOTLIGHT INVENTIONS, PATENTS Lead Toxicity Lyrics Medical Library MEMORIES Mercury Toxicity MUSIC MY TAKE ON THINGS News ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS on the mundane side of the town outdoors Painting PEOPLE AND PLACES HISTORY PEOPLE AND PLACES HISTORY, GEOGRAPHY Pesticides Photography Poetry Poetry, Poets, Writers Poets QUOTATION Quote of the Day Radiation induced Cancer and death Radiation Poisoning running sculpture, sculptors SITE DEVELOPMENT Social Media SoundCloud Special Interest SPIRITUALITY surveillance Tai Chi This Day In History This Pressed (Press this) Today's Birthday today's Holiday Twitter Uncategorized Virtual Museums tour. Weather Whistle Blowers Word of the Day Writers Yerba maté Yoga YouTube/SoundCloud: Music YouTube/SoundCloud: Music, Special Interest
Share On Twitter
Easy SearchAllegro amp Antonín Dvořák art Arts -Architecture, sculpture Associated Press aviation Barack Obama Beethoven Business California Canada Catholic Church China Christianity Christmas Classical music climate England entertainment Environment EUZICASA Facebook France Franz Schubert Frédéric Chopin gaming Germany God Google Great Compositions/Performances Health History Israel Italy Japan Jesus Johannes Brahms Johann Sebastian Bach Leonard Cohen Literature London london symphony orchestra Ludwig van Beethoven Make Music Part of Your Life Series Middle East Mozart Music nature New York New York City Orchestra Paris Piano Politics Pope Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky robert schumann Rome Russia science Shopping Television Tempo transportation Twitter United States Valentina Lisitsa video Vienna wikipedia Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart World Literature World War II YouTube
Share This Post With AddThis:Share |
Visitors’ Country Flag:
Posts I Like
- 520,552 hits
Bathtub Bulletin access here
Chelsea Hotel #1
Translate This Post:
ONLINE REFERENCE: Dictionary, Encyclopedia & More…
Internet Archive: Digital Library (Universal Access to all Knowledge)
Island of Lonliness- Rie Sinclair
Gutenberg Project Find your Free eBooks online!
KUSC.org, CLassical FM 91.5
VEOH.TV: ENTERTAINMENT ONLINE FREE: Give it a try!
Lyrics to Your Fave Songs:
PLANET ROCK ONLINE RADIO
Actor Showcase: Check it out here!
Access Song meaning Herehttp://www.songmeanings.net/
The Google Art Project is here
Allspirit: poetry, quotations, song lyrics, writings
Wikiquote: Access from here
Jango (more than just an online radio….Get on it)
ProPublica Journalism in the Public InterestProPublica -"Jurnalism in the public interest" - Access from here
THE UNIVERSAL DECLARATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS
Constitution of the United States – access here
WebMD: Access from here
NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC CHANNEL (ACCESS FROM HERE)
OPEN LIBRARY IS YOURS: ACCESS HERE
Center for Effective Government (access site here)
ELECTRONIC FREEDOM FOUNDATION: ACCESS HERE
Vintage Music: Access from Here
NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC WEBSITE: ACCESS HERE
Legends of America – Visit here
FAMOUS POETS AND POEMS: ACCESS FROM HERE ANYTIME – ANYWHERE
kjazz 88.1 FM (CSU, Long Beach: ACCESS HERE)
Public Catalogue Foundation (access from here)
Environmental Working Group: Access Here
Change.org (access from euzicasa)
Change.org: "The world’s petition platform.
What will you change?"
ALEXA: euzicasa | Share something you learned everyday!
The Smithsonian Encyclopedia of Life (Collection of Sounds)
HAIKU TOPICS (ACCESS HERE)
American Songwriter .com (Access from here)
LAWEEKLY – ACCESS HERE
Lyrics, Song Lyrics – SweetsLyrics.com
WEB GALLERY OF ARTS – ACCESS HERE
THE BRITISH LIBRARY (ACCESS HERE)
THE ARIA DATABASE_SEARCH ( U R 1 CLICK AWAY)
AllMUSIC_Widget (one click away)
WIDGET_Classic Cat: The Free Classical Music Directory (one click away)
Time and Date
SHAKESPEARE NAVIGATOR (A MUST HAVE WIDGET!)
Abandoned: Ghost Towns USA (Access Here)
BIBLIOKLEPT (Where you may find your favorite book)
ENCYCLOPEDIA BRITTANICA (ACCESS HERE)
Public domain: PIXABAY pics, Images (Access here)
The News Manual – A professional resource for journalism and the media
A la découverte de l’encyclopédie Larousse
Greek Orthodox Archdiocese Online chapel
Access HISTORYnet.com (Live The History
CIDRAP CENTER FOR INFECTIOUS DISEASE RESEARCH AND POLICY
Judicial Watch: Access here!
mp3.li: your music library access here (Always opens in a new page)
Nurishedkitchen.com: access here
Access Here: The Metropolitan Museum of Art Releases 400,000 Images Online for Non-Commercial Use
Kunji San Martial Arts Supplies – for your conveniece – Access here
wildlifelens: Access here
NEWS.VA: Offcial Vatican Network:
THE HOLY ROSARY PORTAL: ACCESS HERE
Glycemic Index (The University of Sydney)
Learn the Catechism Here
Access the Public Catalogue Foundation:
Christus Rex et Redemptor Mundi
[caption id="attachment_99163" align="alignnone" width="300"] CIDSE – TOGETHER FOR GLOBAL JUSTICE (CHANGE FOR THE PLANET -CARE FOR THE PROPLE-ACCESS THIS NEW WEBSITE FROM EUZICASA)[/caption]
Daily Archives: April 17, 2014
Viral Video: Dogs pray before dinner, do dishes after
Farage: The whole European project is based on a dangerous falsehood
http://www.ukipmeps.org | http://twitter.com/Nigel_Farage
• European Parliament, Strasbourg, 16 April 2014
• Speaker: Nigel Farage MEP, Leader of the UK Independence Party (UKIP), Co-President of the ‘Europe of Freedom and Democracy’ (EFD) Group in the European Parliament –http://www.nigelfaragemep.co.uk
• Debate: 100 years on from the First World War: lessons to learn and future of Europe
Council and Commission statements
1 round of political group speakers
In you introduction you said that the First World War was an industrial war. And indeed, you’ve only got to drive two hours up the A4 from here and visit the battlefield at Verdun to see exactly what you were talking about. For those who haven’t visited I think it’s probably the grimmest battlefield I’ve certainly visited on the Western Front or indeed anywhere in the world.
And it was something that had such a huge psychological effect on France that it very much dominated the thinking of Monnet and Schumann post-1945, that this awful think must not happen again. And those of us in politics will all remember the rather famous photograph of quite a large German Chancellor Kohl and a rather small French president Mitterrand, holding hands, standing in front of that ossiary at Douaumont.
And so the whole European project comes from the disaster that was sparked by the First World War and it is entirely understandable that people should have sought ways to prevent such awfulness.
The difficulty is that they chose the wrong target. Monnet and Schumann decided – and it’s shared today by Mr Barroso and the Cohn-Bendits and others – they decided that it was the existence of Nation State that led to war and therefore we have to abolish Nation State.
Actually, what we should have focussed on post-1945, isn’t the abolition of states, it’s to make sure that the European states were democratic, because democratic nation states do not go to war with eachother.
So I have to say that I believe the whole European project is based on a falsehood – and it’s potentially a dangerous falsehood, because if you try to impose a new flag, a new anthem, a new president, a new army, police force, foreign policy, whatever else – if you try to impose that without first seeking the consent of the people, you’re in danger actually of creating the very nationalisms and resentment that you sought to snuff out in the first place.
We’ve done this all before. We did it after the First World War in the Balkans. We said we can’t have all these little Balkan states go around fighting with eachother – let’s bring them together, let’s give them one flag, one anthem, one president and let’s call it Yugoslavia. And it led to horrific wars since 1990, the deaths of tens of thousands of people, as people have fought to get out of a false state.
The European Union is making a very similar mistake because there is no consent for this project. I’ve heard people this morning, talking about the need for a United States of Europe on a federal model. You can only have that if people give consent for it, and nobody has.
And when you put the Constitution [Lisbon treaty prototype] to the peoples of Europe – the first time you really come clean with the electors – they rejected it.
I’m not against Europe, but I’m against this Europe. I want a Europe of independent, sovereign nation states that trade together, that work together, that cooperate together, and I believe the European Elections this year will mark a turning point. The tide is turning. You’re backing an outdated model that seeks to get rid of a problem that actually hasn’t existed since 1945.
Video source: EbS (European Parliament)
• EU Member States:
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Estonia, Spain, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, United Kingdom
Keeping Busy, poetic thought by George B
He had burned the candle at both ends,
then had added fire to its middle…
He broke afterward the two halves
and burned those ends…
Busy with keeping all these fires burning
he forgot what it was he was loosing sleep over,
what was so vital, more important than
the fundamental bodily function of regenerating through sleep…
So he finally went to bed and slept…
He never woke up…
Make Music Part of Your Life Series: Alexander Konstantinovich Glazunov, Les Ruses d’amour, Op. 61, Scene VII Grande Valse
I have revisited this thought provoking poem, and decide to share it with the newcomers at euzicasa… Enjoy and be blessed today and everyday!
unemotional (poetic thought by George-B)
Giving receiver, how have you become?
disease is the human emotion
I freed the bait from the hook of life
Giving receiver, how have you become?
Without feelings, a smile’s a grin,
A portrait, a monster, a fake an original,
The burning face in the painting is Gioconda’s –
Libria, I Salute you!
disease is the human emotion
Burn the painting, burn the book, make anti-art
Unemotional, the world is once again flat,
I freed the bait from the hook of life
giving it fair chance to fate.