©All posts copyright
by George Bost
Hi welcome to EuZicAsa: Enjoy: Make this blog yours: Subscribe/rate/comment. Thank you&come back soon.
Subscribe To My YouTube Channel or SoundCoud Poems
- Watch “Woman Offered $200,000 to File Sex Charges on Trump, 1934” on YouTube December 11, 2017
- Everliving music: Watch “Pierre Boulez – Berlioz : Symphonie Fantastique & Tristia” on YouTube December 11, 2017
- Who is the bomber? December 11, 2017
- France 24 : New York blast was ‘attempted terrorist attack’ December 11, 2017
- Everliving music: Watch “Mahler: Symphony No. 1 “The Titan” / Bernstein · Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra” on YouTube December 11, 2017
- Watch “Brahms – Symphony No 1 in C minor, Op 68 – Järvi” on YouTube December 11, 2017
- (Fragment din declaraţia ambasadorului SUA, E.S. Hans Klemm, susţinută, azi, la Târgu Mureș). December 11, 2017
- E simplu: Oamenii cinstiți vor legi…Oamenii necinstiți vot fărădelegi…Ești cine vrei: cinstit sau borfaș! December 11, 2017
- Premierul Tudose recunoaste falimentul politicii guvernamentale in domeniul Sanatatii. Politistul ranit la Suceava este in pericol din cauza lipsurilor – Aktual24 December 10, 2017
- Markmanship at Roosevelt HS, Los Angeles, 1942 December 10, 2017
- Gospel of the Day (Luke 5:17-26) December 10, 2017
- France 24 : Top Lafarge executives, including former CEO, indicted on terror financing charges December 10, 2017
- Wikipedia Main Page: Today’s featured articleNigel (c. 1100 – 1169) December 10, 2017
- DACA: DEPORT ALL CRIMINAL ALIENS! December 10, 2017
- Prinţul Charles vine la înmormântarea Regelui Mihai December 10, 2017
- REVOLTĂTOR! Firea e la Viena! Postează pe Facebook! N-a mai suportat orașul ăla împuțit și aglomerat unde este primar… : incredibil ce tupeu! December 10, 2017
- BBC News: Netanyahu: Palestinians must face reality over Jerusalem December 10, 2017
- Ce a avut de spus Ambasadorul Statelor Unite Klemm la Târgul Mureș, Azi! December 10, 2017
- “Palestinian stabs Israeli in Jerusalem; anti-Trump protest flares in Beirut” – Reuters December 10, 2017
- Vino in stradă să ne apărăm țara! Se schimbă legea pentru criminali și nu criminalii după lege. December 10, 2017
- Breitbart Gets Facebook Warning Over COMPLETELY ACCURATE Story December 10, 2017
- Watch “First Crusade: Siege of Jerusalem 1099 AD” on YouTube (Jerusalem, today and in the next millenium!) December 10, 2017
- Sărbători fără infractori!: Jos cu PSD-ul! December 10, 2017
- CRAIOVA CA CRAIOVA (CACOFONIE INTENTIONATĂ)! December 10, 2017
- De ce luptăm pentru Țară? December 10, 2017
- Nihil sine Deo!: Watch “Regele Mihai, Nimic fără Dumnezeu” on YouTube December 10, 2017
- Today, Radio Vatican Again is talking about how we are at a loss due to the moving of the American Ambassy to Jerusalem December 10, 2017
- Ce trebuie făcut cu borfașii din guvern? Citește aici! December 10, 2017
- Ce se întâmplă in România? Aflați aici! December 10, 2017
- Today’s Holiday: Nobel Prize Ceremony December 10, 2017
Access Archived Postings
Search My Site
Top Posts & Pages
- Gospel of the Day (Luke 5:17-26)
- REVOLTĂTOR! Firea e la Viena! Postează pe Facebook! N-a mai suportat orașul ăla împuțit și aglomerat unde este primar... : incredibil ce tupeu!
- Premierul Tudose recunoaste falimentul politicii guvernamentale in domeniul Sanatatii. Politistul ranit la Suceava este in pericol din cauza lipsurilor - Aktual24
- DACA: DEPORT ALL CRIMINAL ALIENS!
- France 24 : New York blast was 'attempted terrorist attack'
- France 24 : Top Lafarge executives, including former CEO, indicted on terror financing charges
- Ce a avut de spus Ambasadorul Statelor Unite Klemm la Târgul Mureș, Azi!
- Nihil sine Deo!: Watch "Regele Mihai, Nimic fără Dumnezeu" on YouTube
- Markmanship at Roosevelt HS, Los Angeles, 1942
- Everliving music: Watch "Mahler: Symphony No. 1 "The Titan" / Bernstein · Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra" on YouTube
Many A Choice:Arsenic ARTISTS AND ARTS - Music Arts Arts, Virtual Museums tour. Arts -Architecture Arts -Architecture, sculpture Asbestos toxicity AudioBooks biking BOOKS ebola Educational Environmental Health Causes Facebook FILM Fitness Fitness, running, biking, outdoors FOOD AND HEALTH GEOGRAPHY Gougle+ Graphic Arts Hazardous Materials Exposure Health and Environment infections disease IN THE SPOTLIGHT Lead Toxicity MEMORIES Mercury Toxicity MUSIC MY TAKE ON THINGS News ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS on the mundane side of the town outdoors Painting PEOPLE AND PLACES HISTORY PEOPLE AND PLACES HISTORY, GEOGRAPHY Pesticides Photography Poetry Poetry, Poets, Writers Poets QUOTATION Radiation induced Cancer and death Radiation Poisoning running sculpture, sculptors SITE DEVELOPMENT Social Media SoundCloud Special Interest SPIRITUALITY This Pressed (Press this) Twitter Uncategorized Virtual Museums tour. Weather Writers YouTube/SoundCloud: Music YouTube/SoundCloud: Music, Special Interest
Share On Twitter
Easy SearchAllegro amp Antonín Dvořák art Arts -Architecture, sculpture Associated Press aviation Barack Obama Beethoven Business California Canada Catholic Church China Christianity Christmas Classical music climate England entertainment Environment EUZICASA Facebook France Franz Schubert Frédéric Chopin gaming Germany God Google Great Compositions/Performances Health History Israel Italy Japan Jesus Johannes Brahms Johann Sebastian Bach Leonard Cohen Literature London london symphony orchestra Ludwig van Beethoven Make Music Part of Your Life Series Middle East Mozart Music nature New York New York City Orchestra Paris Piano Politics Pope Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky robert schumann Rome Russia science Shopping Television Tempo transportation Twitter United States Valentina Lisitsa video Vienna wikipedia Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart World Literature World War II YouTube
Share This Post With AddThis:Share |
Visitors’ Country Flag:
Posts I Like
- 394,465 hits
Bathtub Bulletin access here
Chelsea Hotel #1
Translate This Post:
ONLINE REFERENCE: Dictionary, Encyclopedia & More…
Internet Archive: Digital Library (Universal Access to all Knowledge)
Island of Lonliness- Rie Sinclair
Gutenberg Project Find your Free eBooks online!
KUSC.org, CLassical FM 91.5
VEOH.TV: ENTERTAINMENT ONLINE FREE: Give it a try!
Lyrics to Your Fave Songs:
PLANET ROCK ONLINE RADIO
Actor Showcase: Check it out here!
Access Song meaning Herehttp://www.songmeanings.net/
The Google Art Project is here
Allspirit: poetry, quotations, song lyrics, writings
Wikiquote: Access from here
Jango (more than just an online radio….Get on it)
ProPublica Journalism in the Public InterestProPublica -"Jurnalism in the public interest" - Access from here
THE UNIVERSAL DECLARATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS
Constitution of the United States – access here
- @vdare @SBDarren So, is he ISIS, or just another allahist fulfilling his destiny according to his religious apparte… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 hours ago
WebMD: Access from here
NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC CHANNEL (ACCESS FROM HERE)
OPEN LIBRARY IS YOURS: ACCESS HERE
Center for Effective Government (access site here)
ELECTRONIC FREEDOM FOUNDATION: ACCESS HERE
Vintage Music: Access from Here
NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC WEBSITE: ACCESS HERE
Legends of America – Visit here
FAMOUS POETS AND POEMS: ACCESS FROM HERE ANYTIME – ANYWHERE
kjazz 88.1 FM (CSU, Long Beach: ACCESS HERE)
Public Catalogue Foundation (access from here)
Environmental Working Group: Access Here
Change.org (access from euzicasa)
Change.org: "The world’s petition platform.
What will you change?"
ALEXA: euzicasa | Share something you learned everyday!
The Smithsonian Encyclopedia of Life (Collection of Sounds)
HAIKU TOPICS (ACCESS HERE)
American Songwriter .com (Access from here)
LAWEEKLY – ACCESS HERE
Lyrics, Song Lyrics – SweetsLyrics.com
WEB GALLERY OF ARTS – ACCESS HERE
THE BRITISH LIBRARY (ACCESS HERE)
THE ARIA DATABASE_SEARCH ( U R 1 CLICK AWAY)
AllMUSIC_Widget (one click away)
WIDGET_Classic Cat: The Free Classical Music Directory (one click away)
Time and Date
SHAKESPEARE NAVIGATOR (A MUST HAVE WIDGET!)
Abandoned: Ghost Towns USA (Access Here)
BIBLIOKLEPT (Where you may find your favorite book)
ENCYCLOPEDIA BRITTANICA (ACCESS HERE)
Public domain: PIXABAY pics, Images (Access here)
The News Manual – A professional resource for journalism and the media
A la découverte de l’encyclopédie Larousse
Greek Orthodox Archdiocese Online chapel
Access HISTORYnet.com (Live The History
CIDRAP CENTER FOR INFECTIOUS DISEASE RESEARCH AND POLICY
Judicial Watch: Access here!
mp3.li: your music library access here (Always opens in a new page)
Nurishedkitchen.com: access here
Access Here: The Metropolitan Museum of Art Releases 400,000 Images Online for Non-Commercial Use
Kunji San Martial Arts Supplies – for your conveniece – Access here
wildlifelens: Access here
NEWS.VA: Offcial Vatican Network:
THE HOLY ROSARY PORTAL: ACCESS HERE
Glycemic Index (The University of Sydney)
Learn the Catechism Here
Access the Public Catalogue Foundation:
Christus Rex et Redemptor Mundi
[caption id="attachment_99163" align="alignnone" width="300"] CIDSE – TOGETHER FOR GLOBAL JUSTICE (CHANGE FOR THE PLANET -CARE FOR THE PROPLE-ACCESS THIS NEW WEBSITE FROM EUZICASA)[/caption]
Daily Archives: May 25, 2014
Kayla Wong Rachmaninoff Piano Concerto No. 2 Part 4
Beethoven Piano Concerto n.3 op.37 – Kempff – Bernstein – NYP (Live 1966)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Piano Concerto No. 3 in C minor, Op. 37, was composed by Ludwig van Beethoven in 1800 and was first performed on 5 April 1803, with the composer as soloist. The year for which the concerto was composed (1800) has however been questioned by contemporary musicologists. It was published in 1804. During that same performance, the Second Symphony and the oratorio Christ on the Mount of Olives were also premiered. The composition was dedicated to Prince Louis Ferdinand of Prussia. The first primary theme is reminiscent of that of Mozart’s 24th Piano Concerto.
I. Allegro con brio
|Problems playing this file? See media help.|
This movement is known to make forceful use of the theme (direct and indirect) throughout.
Orchestral exposition: In the orchestral exposition, the theme is introduced by the strings, and used throughout the movement. It is developed several times. In the third section (second subject), the clarinet introduces the second main theme, which is in the relative major key, E-flat major.
Second exposition: The piano enters with an ascending scale motif. The structure of the exposition in the piano solo is similar to that of the orchestral exposition.
Recapitulation: The orchestra restates the theme in fortissimo, with the wind instruments responding by building up a minor ninth chord as in the exposition. For the return of the second subject, Beethoven modulates to the tonic major, C major. A dark transition to the cadenza occurs, immediately switching from C major to C minor.
Cadenza: Beethoven wrote one cadenza for this movement. The cadenza Beethoven wrote is at times stormy and ends on a series of trills that calm down to pianissimo.
Coda: Beethoven subverts the expectation of a return to the tonic at the end of the cadenza by prolonging the final trill and eventually arriving on a dominant seventh. The piano plays a series of arpeggios before the music settles into the home key of C minor. Then the music intensifies before a full tutti occurs, followed by the piano playing descending arpeggios, the ascending scale from the second exposition, and finally a resolute ending on C.
|Problems playing these files? See media help.|
III. Rondo – Allegro
I saw almost nothing but empty pages; at the most, on one page or another a few Egyptian hieroglyphs wholly unintelligible to me were scribbled down to serve as clues for him; for he played nearly all the solo part from memory since, as was so often the case, he had not had time to set it all down on paper.
Johann Joseph Fux. Ouverture in D minor. E 109
Johann Joseph Fux
Ouverture in D minor. E 109
I. Grave – Allegro – Grave
Armonico tributo Austria
Lorenz Duftschmid, director
Recording; September 1997
Going Home Antonin Dvorak BYU Choir
William Arms Fisher, a pupil of the Czech composer Antonin Dvorak, wrote the lyrics to and adapted the music to the theme of Dvorak’s 2nd Movement to the New World Symphony. These are his words now sung by the BYU Choir.
“Goin’ home, goin’ home, I’m a goin’ home;
Quiet-like, some still day, I’m jes’ goin’ home.
It’s not far, jes’ close by,
Through an open door;
Work all done, care laid by,
Goin’ to fear no more.
Mother’s there ‘spectin’ me,
Father’s waitin’ too;
Lots o’ folks gather’d there,
All the friends I knew,
All the friends I knew.
Home, I’m goin’ home!”
The Largo, with its haunting English horn solo, is the outpouring of Dvorak’s own home-longing, with something of the loneliness of far-off prairie horizons, the faint memory of the red-man’s bygone days, and a sense of the tragedy of the black-man as it sings in his “spirituals.” Deeper still it is a moving expression of that nostalgia of the soul all human beings feel. That the lyric opening theme of the Largo should spontaneously suggest the words ‘Goin’ home, goin’ home’ is natural enough, and that the lines that follow the melody should take the form of a negro spiritual accords with the genesis of the symphony.
— William Arms Fisher, Boston, July 21, 1922.
Give Me Your Tired, Your Poor by Irving Berlin
Give Me Your Tired, Your Poor
Words by Emma Lazarus
Music by Barbara Klaskin Silberg ©2000
For more information on performing this song, please visit:
Credinta, poetic thought by George-B
Credinta nu-i oarba:
Ea are un ochi ascuns, inautrul fiintei
de vede tot ce va sa fie…
E doar un suspin, fara alinare,
Sau poate un respir putin prea scurt,
ce parca cere mai mult,
un cascat, un pic de aer mai mult…
credinta nu-i oarba:
precum un magnet nevazut,
un instinct indrumator,
un memento in DNA, cine stie cat de batran…
credinta nu-i oarba.
BORODIN – In the Steppes of Central Asia
Exlusive BBC Studio Recording
Vassily Sinaisky (conductor)
The BBC Music Magazine Collection
Historic musical moments: Brahms – Symphony No. 2 – Wiener Philharmoniker – Leonard Bernstein – 1982
Symphony No. 2 in D major, Op. 73
I. Allegro non troppo . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . (00:42)
II. Adagio non troppo – L’istesso tempo, ma grazioso . . . (21:53)
III. Allegretto grazioso (quasi andantino) . . . . . . . . . . . . (34:41)
IV. Finale. Allegro con spirito . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . (40:13)
Recorded live at the Große Musikvereinssaal
Vienna, 1-6 September 1982
Argentina was one of a number of Spanish colonies controlled by the Spanish viceroy in Lima, Peru. On May 25, 1810, Buenos Aires declared its independence from the viceroyalty but continued to pledge loyalty to the Spanish crown. May 25 is observed throughout the country as the anniversary of the revolution; independence from Spain wasn’t declared until July 9, 1816. Both days are national holidays and are observed with religious services at the cathedral and special performances at the Colón Theatre in Buenos Aires. More… Discuss
Emerson was a poet and essayist who established himself as a leading spokesman for transcendentalism. He developed his own philosophy combining German idealism, Neo-Platonism, and Asian mysticism, and dominated the American lecture circuit of the 1830s with his winter lecture tours, which included the notable essays “The Over-Soul” and “Self-Reliance.” Although he published many volumes of essays and poetry, his lectures provided most of his income. What famous philosopher was Emerson’s godson? More… Discuss
The Diet of Worms was an assembly opened by Holy Roman Emperor Charles V to deal with the question of Martin Luther’s recalcitrant behavior. Luther was asked to retract his teachings condemned by the pope, but he refused. Various theologians argued with him for a week, but he would not change his position. On May 25, Luther was formally declared an outlaw in the Edict of Worms, and the lines of the Reformation were thereby hardened. Who hid Luther to protect him from the edict’s enforcers? More… Discuss
Researchers are cautiously optimistic about an experimental cancer treatment that uses a modified measles virus to target and kill cancerous cells. Two out of six multiple myeloma patients who were treated with extremely high doses of the engineered viruses responded to the treatment, with one appearing to enter into complete remission. These two patients were found to have few or no circulating measles antibodies, important because this affords the virus a chance to attack the cancer cells before the patient’s immune system begins fighting off the virus. More… Discuss