Best Exercise That Lasts Only A Minute And Back Pain Disappears As If Magic (VIDEO)
23/06/2018 – by admin
The pain in the back can be highly debilitating, and it can aggravate even the easiest daily tasks. Sciatica pain is manifested all along the sciatic nerve, from the back, down the buttocks, to one or both the legs.
The most common symptoms of sciatica pain include intense pain, numbness, weakness, and even tingling which start from the lower back to the legs.
In most cases, patients experience a combination of the following symptoms:
- Pain which is aggravated while sitting
- Intense pain in one side of the buttock or one leg
- A tingling, burning pain in the leg
- A sharp pain which causes difficulties walking and standing
- Weakness, numbness or difficulty moving the leg or foot
The main cause of this painful condition is piriformis. Namely, the piriformis muscle is a small muscle placed deeply in the area of the buttock, which spasms and leads to buttock pain.This muscle might also irritate the nerves surrounding it, and thus lead to numbness, tingling, and pain in the feet and legs.