©All posts copyright
by George Bost
Hi welcome to EuZicAsa: Enjoy: Make this blog yours: Subscribe/rate/comment. Thank you&come back soon.
Subscribe To My YouTube Channel or SoundCoud Poems
- Horoscope♉: 11/19/2019 November 19, 2019
- Today’s Holiday: Africa Industrialization Day November 19, 2019
- Today’s Birthday: Kenesaw Mountain Landis (1866) November 19, 2019
- This Day in History: Whaling Ship Essex Rammed by Whale (1820) November 19, 2019
- Quote of the Day: Francis Bacon November 19, 2019
- Article of the Day: Jacques Bénigne Bossuet November 19, 2019
- Idiom of the Day: get (the hell) out of Dodge November 19, 2019
- Word of the Day: overtop November 19, 2019
- Watch “Bettye Swann Then You Can Tell Me Goodbye” on YouTube November 19, 2019
- Watch “Fred Neil – A Little Bit Of Rain” on YouTube November 19, 2019
- Watch “The Animals – House of the Rising Sun (1964) + clip compilation 55 YEARS & counting” on YouTube November 19, 2019
- Watch “*FULL VERSION* TEOTFW – Walking All Day – Graham Coxon” on YouTube November 19, 2019
- Watch “Voilà – Françoise Hardy (1967)” on YouTube November 19, 2019
- Modern education systems…are nothing but modern November 19, 2019
- St. ANTHONY THE GREAT November 19, 2019
- Watch “Oscar Peterson Piano Lesson” on YouTube November 19, 2019
- Watch “Glenn Gould – Beethoven, Concerto No. 5 in E-flat major op.73 “Emperor” – Part 2 (OFFICIAL)” on YouTube November 19, 2019
- Watch “Leonard Cohen – Sound Of Silence” on YouTube November 19, 2019
- Horoscope: November 19 November 18, 2019
- Today’s Holiday: Hamburger Dom Winter Fair November 18, 2019
- Today’s Birthday: Anna Seghers (1900) November 18, 2019
- This Day in History: Apollo 12 Lands on the Moon (1969) November 18, 2019
- Quote of the Day: W. Somerset Maugham November 18, 2019
- Article of the Day: The Boyars November 18, 2019
- Idiom of the Day: get-rich-quick November 18, 2019
- Word of the Day: adjudge November 18, 2019
- Watch “Leonard Cohen’s Muse Suzanne Verdal” on YouTube November 18, 2019
- WINSTON CHURCHILL: SOCIALISM IS THE PHILOSOPHY OF FAILURE, THE CREED OF IGNORANCE AND THE GOSPEL OF ENVY. November 18, 2019
- Watch “Leonard Cohen’s Prince Of Asturias Speech – No Overdubbing” on YouTube November 18, 2019
- Gun control is really people CONTROL AND ENSLAVEMENT November 18, 2019
Access Archived Postings
Search My Site
Top Posts & Pages
- St. ANTHONY THE GREAT
- Watch "Voilà - Françoise Hardy (1967)" on YouTube
- Watch "The Animals - House of the Rising Sun (1964) + clip compilation 55 YEARS & counting" on YouTube
- Watch "Oscar Peterson Piano Lesson" on YouTube
- Watch "Fred Neil - A Little Bit Of Rain" on YouTube
- Watch "Glenn Gould - Beethoven, Concerto No. 5 in E-flat major op.73 "Emperor" - Part 2 (OFFICIAL)" on YouTube
- Watch "*FULL VERSION* TEOTFW - Walking All Day - Graham Coxon" on YouTube
- Watch "Bettye Swann Then You Can Tell Me Goodbye" on YouTube
- Horoscope♉: 11/19/2019
- Modern education systems...are nothing but modern
Many A Choice:Arsenic Article of the Day ARTISTS AND ARTS - Music Arts Arts, Virtual Museums tour. Arts -Architecture Arts -Architecture, sculpture Asbestos toxicity AudioBooks biking BOOKS Daily Horoscope e-books ebola Educational English Grammar Environmental Health Causes Facebook FILM Fitness Fitness, running, biking, outdoors FOOD AND HEALTH GEOGRAPHY good foods Gougle+ Graphic Arts Haiku Hazardous Materials Exposure Health and Environment Idiom of the Day infections disease IN THE SPOTLIGHT Lead Toxicity Lyrics MEMORIES Mercury Toxicity MUSIC MY TAKE ON THINGS News ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS on the mundane side of the town outdoors Painting PEOPLE AND PLACES HISTORY PEOPLE AND PLACES HISTORY, GEOGRAPHY Pesticides Photography Poetry Poetry, Poets, Writers Poets QUOTATION Quote of the Day Radiation induced Cancer and death Radiation Poisoning running sculpture, sculptors SITE DEVELOPMENT Social Media SoundCloud Special Interest SPIRITUALITY surveillance This Day In History This Pressed (Press this) Today's Birthday today's Holiday Twitter Uncategorized Virtual Museums tour. Weather Whistle Blowers Word of the Day Writers Yoga YouTube/SoundCloud: Music YouTube/SoundCloud: Music, Special Interest
Share On Twitter
Easy SearchAllegro amp Antonín Dvořák art Arts -Architecture, sculpture Associated Press aviation Barack Obama Beethoven Business California Canada Catholic Church China Christianity Christmas Classical music climate England entertainment Environment EUZICASA Facebook France Franz Schubert Frédéric Chopin gaming Germany God Google Great Compositions/Performances Health History Israel Italy Japan Jesus Johannes Brahms Johann Sebastian Bach Leonard Cohen Literature London london symphony orchestra Ludwig van Beethoven Make Music Part of Your Life Series Middle East Mozart Music nature New York New York City Orchestra Paris Piano Politics Pope Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky robert schumann Rome Russia science Shopping Television Tempo transportation Twitter United States Valentina Lisitsa video Vienna wikipedia Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart World Literature World War II YouTube
Share This Post With AddThis:Share |
Visitors’ Country Flag:
Posts I Like
- 494,319 hits
Bathtub Bulletin access here
Chelsea Hotel #1
Translate This Post:
ONLINE REFERENCE: Dictionary, Encyclopedia & More…
Internet Archive: Digital Library (Universal Access to all Knowledge)
Island of Lonliness- Rie Sinclair
Gutenberg Project Find your Free eBooks online!
KUSC.org, CLassical FM 91.5
VEOH.TV: ENTERTAINMENT ONLINE FREE: Give it a try!
Lyrics to Your Fave Songs:
PLANET ROCK ONLINE RADIO
Actor Showcase: Check it out here!
Access Song meaning Herehttp://www.songmeanings.net/
The Google Art Project is here
Allspirit: poetry, quotations, song lyrics, writings
Wikiquote: Access from here
Jango (more than just an online radio….Get on it)
ProPublica Journalism in the Public InterestProPublica -"Jurnalism in the public interest" - Access from here
THE UNIVERSAL DECLARATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS
Constitution of the United States – access here
WebMD: Access from here
NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC CHANNEL (ACCESS FROM HERE)
OPEN LIBRARY IS YOURS: ACCESS HERE
Center for Effective Government (access site here)
ELECTRONIC FREEDOM FOUNDATION: ACCESS HERE
Vintage Music: Access from Here
NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC WEBSITE: ACCESS HERE
Legends of America – Visit here
FAMOUS POETS AND POEMS: ACCESS FROM HERE ANYTIME – ANYWHERE
kjazz 88.1 FM (CSU, Long Beach: ACCESS HERE)
Public Catalogue Foundation (access from here)
Environmental Working Group: Access Here
Change.org (access from euzicasa)
Change.org: "The world’s petition platform.
What will you change?"
ALEXA: euzicasa | Share something you learned everyday!
The Smithsonian Encyclopedia of Life (Collection of Sounds)
HAIKU TOPICS (ACCESS HERE)
American Songwriter .com (Access from here)
LAWEEKLY – ACCESS HERE
Lyrics, Song Lyrics – SweetsLyrics.com
WEB GALLERY OF ARTS – ACCESS HERE
THE BRITISH LIBRARY (ACCESS HERE)
THE ARIA DATABASE_SEARCH ( U R 1 CLICK AWAY)
AllMUSIC_Widget (one click away)
WIDGET_Classic Cat: The Free Classical Music Directory (one click away)
Time and Date
SHAKESPEARE NAVIGATOR (A MUST HAVE WIDGET!)
Abandoned: Ghost Towns USA (Access Here)
BIBLIOKLEPT (Where you may find your favorite book)
ENCYCLOPEDIA BRITTANICA (ACCESS HERE)
Public domain: PIXABAY pics, Images (Access here)
The News Manual – A professional resource for journalism and the media
A la découverte de l’encyclopédie Larousse
Greek Orthodox Archdiocese Online chapel
Access HISTORYnet.com (Live The History
CIDRAP CENTER FOR INFECTIOUS DISEASE RESEARCH AND POLICY
Judicial Watch: Access here!
mp3.li: your music library access here (Always opens in a new page)
Nurishedkitchen.com: access here
Access Here: The Metropolitan Museum of Art Releases 400,000 Images Online for Non-Commercial Use
Kunji San Martial Arts Supplies – for your conveniece – Access here
wildlifelens: Access here
NEWS.VA: Offcial Vatican Network:
THE HOLY ROSARY PORTAL: ACCESS HERE
Glycemic Index (The University of Sydney)
Learn the Catechism Here
Access the Public Catalogue Foundation:
Christus Rex et Redemptor Mundi
[caption id="attachment_99163" align="alignnone" width="300"] CIDSE – TOGETHER FOR GLOBAL JUSTICE (CHANGE FOR THE PLANET -CARE FOR THE PROPLE-ACCESS THIS NEW WEBSITE FROM EUZICASA)[/caption]
Category Archives: Arsenic
I stand with @ewg in opposing the chemical industry’s bill that will harm families – RT if you stand with us!
I stand with @ewg in opposing the chemical industry’s bill that will harm families – RT if you stand with us! #tsca pic.twitter.com/rrZ8P7zjeW
— erin brockovich (@ErinBrockovich) March 17, 2015
It is hard to believe that the British doctors conspired to eliminate Napoleon from life, as it was Britain’s position to keep him alive as long as possible because they didn’t want to be accused of murdering and making a martyr of him. [The British doctors even recorded on paper the amount of calomel given to Napoleon a strange way to cover up a murder. . . or was it just a medical foul-up? .Probably so!]
I’m sure that this is a disappointment to those of you who are romantics like myself, who would prefer a mysterious enigma to accurate history!
Now that all of the above, relating to an arsenic count found in Napoleon’s hair, has been made ‘much ado about hardly nothing,’ where does that leave us? After all, no one is implying that he was ‘murdered’ by arsenic it only made him miserable and ill.
If you want to create your own conspiracy theory, then Montholon gave Napoleon the drink of orgeat for his thirst, and Dr. Arnott gave Napoleon a large dose of calomel to purge him. If that was the case, why did Montholon wait all those years to complete his poisoning mission, when in fact it was done in one combined shot, and it was even recorded with the exact amount of purgative administered for the world to see? A ‘bungle up?’ It was more than likely!
Empress Dowager Cixi was the de facto ruler of China for much of the period between 1861 and 1908. After the death of Emperor Xianfeng, as well as that of his only heir—his son by Cixi—she violated normal succession order and named her adoptive infant nephew Guangxu to the throne. In 1898, during the “hundred days of reform,” Guangxu issued a series of radical decrees modernizing China’s political and social structure. Cixi opposed the reforms and engineered a coup. What became of Guangxu? More… Discuss
In this video, you will see just how toxic mercury really is and how it causes damage to the brain.
Quoted from the video:
It is important to note that growth cones in all animal species, ranging from snails to humans, have identical structural and behavioral characteristics, and use proteins of virtually identical composition.
In this experiment, neurons also isolated from snail brain tissue were grown in culture for several days. Afterwhich, very low concentrations of mercury (30 micrograms) were added to the culture medium for 20 minutes.
Over the next 30 minutes, the neuron underwent rapid degeneration leaving the denuded neurofibrils seen here.
To understand how mercury causes this degeneration, let us return to our illustration. As mentioned before, tubulin proteins link together during normal cell growth to form microtubules which support the neurite structure.
When mercury ions are introduced into the culture medium, they infiltrate the cell and bind themselves to newly synthesized tubulin molecules.
More specifically, the mercury ions attach themselves to the binding sites reserved for Guanosine Triphosphate (GTP) on the beta subunit of the affected tubulin molecules.
Since bound GTP normally provides the energy which allows tubulin molecules to attach to one another, mercury ions bound to these sites prevent tubulin proteins from linking together.
Consequently, the neurite’s microtubules begin to disassemble into free tubulin molecules, leaving the neurites stripped of its support structure.
Ultimately, both the developing neurite and its growth cone collapse, and some denuded neurofibrils form aggregates, or tangles, as depicted here.
Shown here is a neurite growth cone stained specifically for tubulin and actin, before and after mercury exposure.
Note that the mercury has caused disintigration of tubilin microtubule structure.
These new findings reveal important visual evidence as to how mercury causes neuro-degeneration.
More importantly, this study provides the first direct evidence that low-level mercury exposure is indeed a precipitating factor that can initiate this neuro-degenerative process within the brain.”