Tag Archives: Acid

this pressed for your safety: Christmas decorations that could kill you


Christmas decorations that could kill you

Christmas decorations that could kill you

Keep these potentially deadly decorations out of reach of pets and children… and very curious adults.

iStock

Let’s face it: even as an adult, shiny objects are pretty enticing. Now just imagine how wondrous they seem to children and animals. While tinsel isn’t toxic, it can cause problems if ingested, especially for pets, as the foreign object could twist and tangle up in their intestines.

iStock

Though they are less toxic to humans than once believed, poinsettias can cause extreme discomfort when ingested. If your toddler has a bite, it can cause a mild stomachache, diarrhea, and vomiting. It is likely that people with a latex allergy will be allergic to poinsettias as well, since they both share similar proteins, and a severe reaction shouldn’t be treated lightly. Animals that nibble on these plants will likely experience mouth and stomach irritation and occasional vomiting.

via Christmas decorations that could kill you.

A spike in my stats (#euzicasa): Multumesc de vizita: mumai bine va doresc la toti…


Multumesc de vizita: mumai bine va doresc la toti...Daca ni vreti sa faceti nici o resolutie de Anul Nou...mai bine sa pivim problema mancarii prin ochii unui personaj care are nevoie de garderoba noua...2 numere mai mari! :)

Multumesc de vizita: mumai bine va doresc la toti…Daca ni vreti sa faceti nici o resolutie de Anul Nou…mai bine sa pivim problema mancarii prin ochii unui personaj care are nevoie de garderoba noua…2 numere mai mari! 🙂