What will you find once there:
- We must use tools for osteoporosis prevention
- We need more emphasis on fracture risk evaluation
- Primary care should handle most osteoporosis patients
Published on Dec 20, 2012
Yoga is a great practice for reducing stress and enhancing your well-being. But, did you know that some poses can be harmful as you get older? Take time to understand the risky movements and how to modify them to strengthen your bones and prevent fractures.
Come learn about:
– The basics of bone health and get some tips to improve overall posture
– Understand how yoga can help reduce bone loss and fractures as you age
– Incorporate the principles of bone safe yoga into your practice
– In-office Yoga Poses to help realign your posture during your work day
Don’t miss this opportunity to hear Kathleen Cody and Annie Appleby impart their expertise on the mechanics of alignment, dynamic alignment and leg strengthening to prevent bone loss and fractures in your yoga practice.
For more information: