A good example of what we are entitled to know about the unsafe operation of unsafe nuclear plants. I wanted to write more: But why? The article is here (click the picture and read it) to find out why we need Pro-Publica, and news agencies like it, now more than ever, why we need public broadcasting. If you ask my opinion: It’s for our survival, literally: We need to find out the truth about the State Of Our Lives, from those who care.
- Editor’s Note on Our Investigation Into Fire Risks at Nuclear Power Plants (propublica.org)
- The Center for Public Integrity: After decades, preventable fire hazards persist at Alabama reactor (huffingtonpost.com)
- NRC Waives Enforcement of Fire Rules At Nuclear Plants (propublica.org)
- JAPAN: First worker from Nuclear Plant dies (iflizwerequeen.com)
- Chinese Drywall Complaint Center Launches a Vital Loan Modification Service for Florida Homeowners Stuck with Chinese Drywall (prweb.com)