Uploaded on Sep 11, 2011
After some talking to the audience by Clapton, which is very rare, the band play a fantastic New Orleans version of Clapton’s most famous song.
Recorded April 2011, Jazz at Lincoln Center, New York City.
- Eric Clapton’s Nashville concert a treat for fans, fellow musicians (blogs.tennessean.com)
- Eric Clapton’s Crossroads Guitar Festival Offers Fans Rare Opportunity (vividseats.com)
- Eric Clapton on Grooveshark (grooveshark.com)
- VIDEO: Eric Claption Biography: Life and Career of the ‘Layla’ Singer (thebeatlesplace.com)
- Eric Clapton: Old Sock – exclusive album stream (telegraph.co.uk)
- Review- Wynton Marsalis (thejazzist.wordpress.com)