This list represents the number of Romanian visitors at euzicasa, in the last few months:
As you can see Bucharest is on the first place, but regionally, the most visits come from Transylvania, , while the south of the Country (Muntenia, Dolj, Teleorman) are barely represented …. I think they enjoy more other activities than blogging (may be just like in the good old times): Will time catch up with these guys there? Ever?
Thank you Transylvanians, and friends from Bucharest for visiting and following euzicasa: I hope you’ll continue to find on your liking!
- Romania to Name Alleged Communist Repressors (theepochtimes.com)
- Romania calls for answers in case of suspected police brutality in Hungary (euronews.com)
- Confused.com’s guide to driving in Romania (confused.com)
- Romania body to name alleged communist repressors (sacbee.com)
- The Constitution of Romania (engconstitution.wordpress.com)
- Romania body to name alleged communist repressors (kansascity.com)