©All posts copyright
by George Bost
Hi welcome to EuZicAsa: Enjoy: Make this blog yours: Subscribe/rate/comment. Thank you&come back soon.
Subscribe To My YouTube Channel or SoundCoud Poems
- Horoscope♉: 04/12/2020 April 12, 2020
- Today’s Holiday: Annual Bottle Kicking and Hare Pie Scramble April 12, 2020
- Today’s Birthday: Lanford Wilson (1937) April 12, 2020
- This Day in History: Sidney Poitier Becomes the First African American to Win Best Actor Oscar (1964) April 12, 2020
- Quote of the Day: Jane Austen April 12, 2020
- Article of the Day: Jean Duvet April 12, 2020
- Idiom of the Day: have (one’s) head in the sand April 12, 2020
- Word of the Day: wallop April 12, 2020
- Watch “All That Jazz – The Opening” on YouTube April 11, 2020
- Watch “All That Jazz Bye Bye Life” on YouTube April 11, 2020
- Horoscope♉: 04/11/2020 April 11, 2020
- Today’s Holiday: Vlöggelen April 11, 2020
- Today’s Birthday: Herbert Jeffrey “Herbie” Hancock (1940) April 11, 2020
- This Day in History: Liberian President William R. Tolbert Is Killed in Military Coup (1980) April 11, 2020
- Quote of the Day: Charles Dickens April 11, 2020
- Article of the Day: Pyotr Stolypin April 11, 2020
- Idiom of the Day: have (one’s) hand out April 11, 2020
- Word of the Day: tomfoolery April 11, 2020
- Watch “Amazing Grace – Best Version By Far!” on YouTube April 11, 2020
- Watch “Pope Francis’ five cries amid the pandemic” on YouTube April 11, 2020
- Watch “Pope Francis’ five cries amid the pandemic” on YouTube April 11, 2020
- Horoscope♉: 04/10/2020 April 10, 2020
- Today’s Holiday: Caitra Parb April 10, 2020
- Today’s Birthday: Charles Evans Hughes, Sr. (1862) April 10, 2020
- This Day in History: Buchenwald Concentration Camp Liberated by American Troops (1945) April 10, 2020
- Quote of the Day: Herman Melville April 10, 2020
- Article of the Day: Operation Gladio April 10, 2020
- Idiom of the Day: get (one’s) ears lowered April 10, 2020
- Word of the Day: soothsayer April 10, 2020
- Horoscope♉: 04/09/2020 April 9, 2020
Access Archived Postings
January 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Search My Site
Top Posts & Pages
- Ciucur de Drăguş: Cătălina Fogoroş
- Teniamo quello che vale la pena di tenere e poi, con il fiato della gentilezza soffiamo via il resto. ~George Eliot~
- Masecalli at window. Hopi girl of the village of Oraibi, Arizona. Photo by Adam Clark Vroman. ca. 1900.
- Angeline, daughter of Chief Seattle. Suquamish and Duwamish. ca. 1893 Photo by Frank La Roche. Source - University of Washington Libraries.
- Iron Hawk (Chetan Maza). Oglala Lakota. 1900. Photo by F.A. Rinehart.
- Chiefs Red Cloud (Oglala Lakota), Sitting Bull (not the Hunkpapa Lakota Sitting Bull), Swift Bear (Arapaho), and Spotted Tail (Brule Lakota), along with their interpreter Julius Meyer. 1875.
- Zăgujeni, Caraș-Severin, Banat: Sat atestat documentar în anul 1532, cu denumirea de Zegwsen.
- *Breathing Techniques* (Yoga, Meditation, Relaxation, Stress, Cancer, Blood Pressure) Kapalbhati
- Francisco Tarrega - Recuerdos de la Alhambra (Emmanuel Rossfelder): make music part of your life series
- Grammar quiz: THERE IS AND THERE ARE
Many A Choice:(The smudge and other poems) Arsenic Article of the Day ARTISTS AND ARTS - Music Arts Arts, Virtual Museums tour. Arts -Architecture Arts -Architecture, sculpture Asbestos toxicity AudioBooks biking BOOKS coronavirus Daily Horoscope DAILY POSTS TOPICS e-books ebola Educational English Grammar Environmental Health Causes Facebook FILM Fitness Fitness, running, biking, outdoors flashmob FOOD AND HEALTH GEOGRAPHY good foods Gougle+ Graphic Arts Haiku Hazardous Materials Exposure Health and Environment Idiom of the Day infections disease IN THE SPOTLIGHT INVENTIONS, PATENTS Lead Toxicity Lyrics Medical Library MEMORIES Mercury Toxicity MUSIC MY TAKE ON THINGS News ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS on the mundane side of the town outdoors Painting PEOPLE AND PLACES HISTORY PEOPLE AND PLACES HISTORY, GEOGRAPHY Pesticides Photography Poetry Poetry, Poets, Writers Poets QUOTATION Quote of the Day Radiation induced Cancer and death Radiation Poisoning running sculpture, sculptors SITE DEVELOPMENT Social Media SoundCloud Special Interest SPIRITUALITY surveillance Tai Chi This Day In History This Pressed (Press this) Today's Birthday today's Holiday Twitter Uncategorized Virtual Museums tour. Weather Whistle Blowers Word of the Day Writers Yerba maté Yoga YouTube/SoundCloud: Music YouTube/SoundCloud: Music, Special Interest
Share On Twitter
Easy SearchAllegro amp Antonín Dvořák art Arts -Architecture, sculpture Associated Press aviation Barack Obama Beethoven Business California Canada Catholic Church China Christianity Christmas Classical music climate England entertainment Environment EUZICASA Facebook France Franz Schubert Frédéric Chopin gaming Germany God Google Great Compositions/Performances Health History Israel Italy Japan Jesus Johannes Brahms Johann Sebastian Bach Leonard Cohen Literature London london symphony orchestra Ludwig van Beethoven Make Music Part of Your Life Series Middle East Mozart Music nature New York New York City Orchestra Paris Piano Politics Pope Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky robert schumann Rome Russia science Shopping Television Tempo transportation Twitter United States Valentina Lisitsa video Vienna wikipedia Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart World Literature World War II YouTube
Share This Post With AddThis:Share |
Visitors’ Country Flag:
- 589,597 hits
Bathtub Bulletin access here
Chelsea Hotel #1
Translate This Post:
ONLINE REFERENCE: Dictionary, Encyclopedia & More…
Internet Archive: Digital Library (Universal Access to all Knowledge)
Island of Lonliness- Rie Sinclair
Gutenberg Project Find your Free eBooks online!
KUSC.org, CLassical FM 91.5
VEOH.TV: ENTERTAINMENT ONLINE FREE: Give it a try!
Lyrics to Your Fave Songs:
PLANET ROCK ONLINE RADIO
Actor Showcase: Check it out here!
Access Song meaning Herehttp://www.songmeanings.net/
The Google Art Project is here
Allspirit: poetry, quotations, song lyrics, writings
Wikiquote: Access from here
Jango (more than just an online radio….Get on it)
ProPublica Journalism in the Public InterestProPublica -"Jurnalism in the public interest" - Access from here
THE UNIVERSAL DECLARATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS
Constitution of the United States – access here
WebMD: Access from here
NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC CHANNEL (ACCESS FROM HERE)
OPEN LIBRARY IS YOURS: ACCESS HERE
Center for Effective Government (access site here)
ELECTRONIC FREEDOM FOUNDATION: ACCESS HERE
Vintage Music: Access from Here
NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC WEBSITE: ACCESS HERE
Legends of America – Visit here
FAMOUS POETS AND POEMS: ACCESS FROM HERE ANYTIME – ANYWHERE
kjazz 88.1 FM (CSU, Long Beach: ACCESS HERE)
Public Catalogue Foundation (access from here)
Environmental Working Group: Access Here
Change.org (access from euzicasa)
Change.org: "The world’s petition platform.
What will you change?"
ALEXA: euzicasa | Share something you learned everyday!
The Smithsonian Encyclopedia of Life (Collection of Sounds)
HAIKU TOPICS (ACCESS HERE)
American Songwriter .com (Access from here)
LAWEEKLY – ACCESS HERE
Lyrics, Song Lyrics – SweetsLyrics.com
WEB GALLERY OF ARTS – ACCESS HERE
THE BRITISH LIBRARY (ACCESS HERE)
THE ARIA DATABASE_SEARCH ( U R 1 CLICK AWAY)
AllMUSIC_Widget (one click away)
WIDGET_Classic Cat: The Free Classical Music Directory (one click away)
Time and Date
SHAKESPEARE NAVIGATOR (A MUST HAVE WIDGET!)
Abandoned: Ghost Towns USA (Access Here)
BIBLIOKLEPT (Where you may find your favorite book)
ENCYCLOPEDIA BRITTANICA (ACCESS HERE)
Public domain: PIXABAY pics, Images (Access here)
The News Manual – A professional resource for journalism and the media
A la découverte de l’encyclopédie Larousse
Greek Orthodox Archdiocese Online chapel
Access HISTORYnet.com (Live The History
CIDRAP CENTER FOR INFECTIOUS DISEASE RESEARCH AND POLICY
Judicial Watch: Access here!
mp3.li: your music library access here (Always opens in a new page)
Nurishedkitchen.com: access here
Access Here: The Metropolitan Museum of Art Releases 400,000 Images Online for Non-Commercial Use
Kunji San Martial Arts Supplies – for your conveniece – Access here
wildlifelens: Access here
NEWS.VA: Offcial Vatican Network:
THE HOLY ROSARY PORTAL: ACCESS HERE
Glycemic Index (The University of Sydney)
Learn the Catechism Here
Access the Public Catalogue Foundation:
Christus Rex et Redemptor Mundi
[caption id="attachment_99163" align="alignnone" width="300"] CIDSE – TOGETHER FOR GLOBAL JUSTICE (CHANGE FOR THE PLANET -CARE FOR THE PROPLE-ACCESS THIS NEW WEBSITE FROM EUZICASA)[/caption]
Tag Archives: Henry David Thoreau
Any nobleness begins at once to refine a man’s features, any meanness or sensuality to imbrute them. Henry David Thoreau (1817-1862)
|Definition:||(noun) Grandiloquent, pompous speech or writing.|
|Usage:||He found that he could look back upon the brass and bombast of his earlier gospels and see them truly. Discuss.|
quotation: You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment. Henry David Thoreau
Happiness in this world, when it comes, comes incidentally. Make it the object of pursuit, and it leads us a wild-goose chase, and is never attained. Follow some other object, and very possibly we may find that we have caught happiness without dreaming of it.
Books, not which afford us a cowering enjoyment, but in which each thought is of unusual daring; such as an idle man cannot read, and a timid one would not be entertained by, which even make us dangerous to existing institution–such call I good books.
A common and natural result of an undue respect for the law is, that you may see a file of soldiers … marching in admirable order over hill and dale to the wars, against their wills, ay, against their common sense and consciences.
- Henry David Thoreau would tell you (ifyouwanttopaint.wordpress.com)
- Another Favorite Read – Quotes from Henry David Thoreau, Walden (ellehawthorn.wordpress.com)
Quotation: Henry David Thoreau about fate when owning your own opinion (or labeling by public opinion)
A very few—as heroes, patriots, martyrs, reformers in the great sense, and men—serve the state with their consciences also, and so necessarily resist it for the most part; and they are commonly treated as enemies by it.
“The finest qualities of our nature, like the bloom on fruits, can be preserved only by the most delicate handling. Yet we do not treat ourselves nor one another thus tenderly.”
Quotation: Henry David Thoreau on inventions as minor toys, and improved means to an unimproved end.
Henry David Thoreau on the trade is always between attachments (what keeps one busy, keeps one in bondage!)
Most men, even in this comparatively free country, through mere ignorance and mistake, are so occupied with the factitious cares and superfluously coarse labors of life that its finer fruits cannot be plucked by them.
“What keeps one busy, keeps one in bondage!”
- Quote From Henry David Thoreau About People (consilientinterest.com)
- Again with the Thoreau (thescentofwater.typepad.com)
- Henry David Thoreau: The Escape from Society (jbgoorno.wordpress.com)
- Henry David Thoreau Comes To The Aid Of Climate Science (wnyc.org)
- Winters End (jeaninjackson.com)
- LIVING MIRACULOUSLY- Bunnies and Easter and Matzos… Oh My! (omtimes.com)
- Walden – Henry David Thoreau (jilllondon.wordpress.com)
I have never felt lonesome, or in the least oppressed by a sense of solitude, but once, and that was a few weeks after I came to the woods, when, for an hour, I doubted if the near neighborhood of man was not essential to a serene and healthy life.
Berle was an American comedian and the first major US television star. He began acting in vaudeville at age 10 and went on to perform in more than 50 silent films, on radio, and as a nightclub comedian. His great success, however, was as the host of NBC’s Texaco Star Theater, which earned him the nickname “Mr. Television.” He contributed significantly to the medium’s growing popularity, and many are said to have bought TV sets just to watch “Uncle Miltie.” How did he get that nickname? More… Discuss
- Milton Berle, Miss Piggy “The Entertainer” (lezgetreal.com)
- Famous and Celebrity Birthdays for July 12 2011 (blippitt.com)