It’s a simple story of ample philosophy of survival, getting acceptance, getting recognition for your God-given talents: Once recognized, the whole life of small, really small town run by a conservative landlord, and Maire, changes into a livable place, with more and more people enjoying the heroine’s chocolatiers‘ Hors d’oeuvre.
All the attempts made again and again by the reactionary Maire and his hires, do nothing but entice even them to try the chocolates, and become themselves customers and believers in a more colorful life, in which, not everything can turn out to be… sinful…Just human.
- Chocolat Kisses Frederick Douglass Boulevard (uptownflavor.com)
- zChocolat.com Releases 2010 Holiday Gift Collection (prweb.com)
- La Maison du Chocolat to Celebrate its 20th Anniversary in New York (luxist.com)
- Sulpice Chocolat Announces New Product Launch – Hand Painted Chocolate Bars (prweb.com)
- 17 reviews of Chocolat (rateitall.com)