Published on Mar 9, 2013
Video for educational purposes only…
“Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for fair use for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.”
Any video from our channel may or may not at any time contain in full or in part, a series or multiple series of derivative works which are LEGAL under FAIR USE LAW. All videos have descriptions which indicate the real owners and source of the content, and any demand from the copyright holder to remove the content will result in the content being removed immediately. Videos are uploaded for educational purposes only and we do not profit from these such videos.
The “Fair Use” Provisions outlined in Title 17, Chapter 01 Article 107 of the US Copyright Law states the following:
Notwithstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, INCLUDING SUCH USE BY REPRODUCTION IN COPIES or phonorecords or BY ANY OTHER MEANS specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is NOT an infringement of copyright. In determining whether the use made of a work in any particular case is a fair use the factors to be considered shall include:
(1) the PURPOSE and CHARACTER of the use, including whether such use is of a commercial nature or is for NON-PROFIT educational purposes;
(2) the NATURE of the copyrighted work;
(3) the amount and substantiality of the portion used in relation to the copyrighted work as a whole; and
(4) THE EFFECT OF THE USE UPON THE POTENTIAL MARKET FOR OR VALUE OF THE COPYRIGHTED WORK.
The fact that a work is unpublished shall not itself bar a finding of fair use if such finding is made upon consideration of all the above factors.
DMCA Takedowns are HARASSMENT when initiated by a copyright holder for the purpose of using their copyright to infringe upon the Constitutional Rights of others (see also: Bill of Rights, US Constitution) by way of malicious attacks and are in direct violation of Fair Use Law.
It makes clear that there are no laws against file sharing, uploading, downloading, redistribution, derivative works, etc and the list goes on. There are only laws against using said works in such a way that would do harm to the copyright holders character or profits; as more clearly outlined in the entirety of TITLE 17, CHAPTER 1 — SUBJECT MATTER AND SCOPE OF COPYRIGHT: Articles 101 through 122. If anything, these videos increase the validity, profit and audience retention for those whose content is displayed, and for those who own the copyright to the content that is displayed.
- 5,000 execution-style deaths during hurricane Katrina-Department of Defense (lissakr11humane.com)
- Whistleblower HAARP Targeted Individual Electronic Stalking Department of Defense12 19 12 (lissakr11humane.com)
- 18. Civil War And The Litmus Test – Will you shoot Americans?? (12160.info)
- TAVISTOCK – THE BEST KEPT SECRET IN AMERICA [Watching the Guinia Pigs Under Attack] (lissakr11humane.com)