Andrianampoinimerina, le grand roi de l’Imerina.Un roi que l’histoire n’oubliera pas pour sa grandeur d’esprit, son intelligence, sa grande sagesse et sa vision d’unir tous les peuples de Madagascar.
Andrianampoinimerina was a great,wise,and smart king.He atempted to unify Madagascar during his reign.Until now the law he created are used.
In the 16th century, the Merina people—a Malagasy ethnic group—founded the kingdom of Imerina on the central plateau of Madagascar, but it disintegrated in the early 18th century. In 1787, Andrianampoinimerina became king of one of the four continually warring Merina provinces and embarked on a campaign to reunify the kingdom. Having accomplished this, he moved on to conquer neighboring lands and peoples in an effort to become sole king of Madagascar. How did he express this political ambition? More… Discuss
- April 23 – 25 – Madagascar (garyanntrip.wordpress.com)
- Scarlett Hooft Graafland (thethirdcollection.wordpress.com)
- Today’s weather in Madagascar (ministrymissionmadagascar.wordpress.com)
- Madagascar battles worst locust plague in 60 years (worldbulletin.net)
- Ghanaian-Malagasy Poet Crystal Tettey Launches Album (creativewritingghana.wordpress.com)
- Ambohimahamasina -The Place of the Ancestors (iamnotafraidblog.com)
- Madagascar Pochard, Rescued From Expected Extinction (raxacollective.wordpress.com)
- How Madagascar became Asian (lezhek.wordpress.com)