ONE LOVELY BLOG AWARD
Recently I have been once again nominated for One Lovely Blog Award by one of our friends, AnilCm at “My Travels & Photography” a wonderful album of travels, worth discovering, visiting, and following.
Thank you AmilCm , for honoring me with this award, and Congratulations for you Award!
Here are the rules that come with accepting this nomination:
(a) Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post (and put in the logo)
(b) Share 7 things about yourself
(c) Nominate 15 or so bloggers you admire
(d) Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know
Here are the 7 things about myself:
1. I don’t travel to too many new places: I try to discover the new detail offered by the same know surroundings – sometimes I get lucky.
2. I think that acquiring anything, including knowledge, without sharing it is a fail enterprise.
3. I stop, listen, watch and observe: Then I make a memory.
4. I fall in love everyday with Today, but I keep a constant admiration in my heart for Yesterday.
5. If I was to assess the age of humanity, I think we’re still a kindergarten age species.
6. I think that wisdom comes to those who take time to remember their life experiences without exeption.
7. One day I discover a funny looking piece of driftwood, on a sandy beach. I took it to my home. The next day it was a wooden duck! (Call me Gepetto!)
And now the nominees for One Lovely Blog awards :
- Barbara Conelli
- linda adelaide
- Jamie Dedes
CONGRATULATIONS! Share, share and share!