©All posts copyright
by George Bost
Hi welcome to EuZicAsa: Enjoy: Make this blog yours: Subscribe/rate/comment. Thank you&come back soon.
Subscribe To My YouTube Channel or SoundCoud Poems
- Horoscope♉: 12/04/2019 December 4, 2019
- Today’s Holiday: Faunalia Rustica December 4, 2019
- Today’s Birthday: Paul Painlevé (1863) December 4, 2019
- This Day in History: Flight 19 Is Lost in the Bermuda Triangle (1945) December 4, 2019
- Quote of the Day: Ambrose Bierce December 4, 2019
- Article of the Day: Deindustrialization December 4, 2019
- Idiom of the Day: after a while December 4, 2019
- Word of the Day: fracas December 4, 2019
- Quote: Nikita Gill (Everyone Deals with Unimaginable Pain in Their Own Way) December 4, 2019
- Powerful thoughts from Anonymous December 4, 2019
- www.gutenberg.org/files/22330/22330-8.txt ( EBook of Clepsydra, by Camilo Pessanha) translation in English by Google Translate December 4, 2019
- Haiku: The Labyrinth (© poetic thought by GeorgeB @ euzicasa) December 4, 2019
- Haiku: “In the Beginning” (© poetic thought by GeorgeB @ euzicasa) December 4, 2019
- Watch “Woody Allen on The Meaninglessness of Life & The Role of The Artist” on YouTube December 4, 2019
- Watch “Busy hands create beauty, regardless of their size” on YouTube” on YouTube December 4, 2019
- Watch “Antonín Dvořák CZECH SUITE in D major Op.39, Jakub Hrůša” on YouTube December 4, 2019
- Horoscope♉: 12/03/2019 December 3, 2019
- Today’s Holiday: Pilgrimage to Adam’s Peak December 3, 2019
- Today’s Birthday: Samuel Butler (1835) December 3, 2019
- This Day in History: First Edition of the Los Angeles Times Is Published (1881) December 3, 2019
- Quote of the Day: Gilbert Chesterton December 3, 2019
- Article of the Day: The Business Plot December 3, 2019
- Idiom of the Day: affable personality December 3, 2019
- Word of the Day: lettered December 3, 2019
- Horoscope♉: 12/03/2019 December 3, 2019
- Today’s Holiday: Blowing the Midwinter Horn December 3, 2019
- Today’s Birthday: George Brinton McClellan (1826) December 3, 2019
- This Day in History: Illinois Becomes the 21st US State (1818) December 3, 2019
- Quote of the Day: Charles Darwin December 3, 2019
- Article of the Day: Sarah Churchill, Duchess of Marlborough December 3, 2019
Access Archived Postings
Search My Site
Top Posts & Pages
- Haiku: The Labyrinth (© poetic thought by GeorgeB @ euzicasa)
- www.gutenberg.org/files/22330/22330-8.txt ( EBook of Clepsydra, by Camilo Pessanha) translation in English by Google Translate
- Haiku: "In the Beginning" (© poetic thought by GeorgeB @ euzicasa)
- Quote: Nikita Gill (Everyone Deals with Unimaginable Pain in Their Own Way)
- Watch "Busy hands create beauty, regardless of their size" on YouTube" on YouTube
- Powerful thoughts from Anonymous
- Watch "Woody Allen on The Meaninglessness of Life & The Role of The Artist" on YouTube
- Watch "Antonín Dvořák CZECH SUITE in D major Op.39, Jakub Hrůša" on YouTube
- Horoscope♉: 12/03/2019
- Today's Holiday: Faunalia Rustica
Many A Choice:Arsenic Article of the Day ARTISTS AND ARTS - Music Arts Arts, Virtual Museums tour. Arts -Architecture Arts -Architecture, sculpture Asbestos toxicity AudioBooks biking BOOKS Daily Horoscope e-books ebola Educational English Grammar Environmental Health Causes Facebook FILM Fitness Fitness, running, biking, outdoors FOOD AND HEALTH GEOGRAPHY good foods Gougle+ Graphic Arts Haiku Hazardous Materials Exposure Health and Environment Idiom of the Day infections disease IN THE SPOTLIGHT Lead Toxicity Lyrics MEMORIES Mercury Toxicity MUSIC MY TAKE ON THINGS News ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS on the mundane side of the town outdoors Painting PEOPLE AND PLACES HISTORY PEOPLE AND PLACES HISTORY, GEOGRAPHY Pesticides Photography Poetry Poetry, Poets, Writers Poets QUOTATION Quote of the Day Radiation induced Cancer and death Radiation Poisoning running sculpture, sculptors SITE DEVELOPMENT Social Media SoundCloud Special Interest SPIRITUALITY surveillance This Day In History This Pressed (Press this) Today's Birthday today's Holiday Twitter Uncategorized Virtual Museums tour. Weather Whistle Blowers Word of the Day Writers Yoga YouTube/SoundCloud: Music YouTube/SoundCloud: Music, Special Interest
Share On Twitter
Easy SearchAllegro amp Antonín Dvořák art Arts -Architecture, sculpture Associated Press aviation Barack Obama Beethoven Business California Canada Catholic Church China Christianity Christmas Classical music climate England entertainment Environment EUZICASA Facebook France Franz Schubert Frédéric Chopin gaming Germany God Google Great Compositions/Performances Health History Israel Italy Japan Jesus Johannes Brahms Johann Sebastian Bach Leonard Cohen Literature London london symphony orchestra Ludwig van Beethoven Make Music Part of Your Life Series Middle East Mozart Music nature New York New York City Orchestra Paris Piano Politics Pope Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky robert schumann Rome Russia science Shopping Television Tempo transportation Twitter United States Valentina Lisitsa video Vienna wikipedia Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart World Literature World War II YouTube
Share This Post With AddThis:Share |
Visitors’ Country Flag:
Posts I Like
- 497,279 hits
Bathtub Bulletin access here
Chelsea Hotel #1
Translate This Post:
ONLINE REFERENCE: Dictionary, Encyclopedia & More…
Internet Archive: Digital Library (Universal Access to all Knowledge)
Island of Lonliness- Rie Sinclair
Gutenberg Project Find your Free eBooks online!
KUSC.org, CLassical FM 91.5
VEOH.TV: ENTERTAINMENT ONLINE FREE: Give it a try!
Lyrics to Your Fave Songs:
PLANET ROCK ONLINE RADIO
Actor Showcase: Check it out here!
Access Song meaning Herehttp://www.songmeanings.net/
The Google Art Project is here
Allspirit: poetry, quotations, song lyrics, writings
Wikiquote: Access from here
Jango (more than just an online radio….Get on it)
ProPublica Journalism in the Public InterestProPublica -"Jurnalism in the public interest" - Access from here
THE UNIVERSAL DECLARATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS
Constitution of the United States – access here
WebMD: Access from here
NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC CHANNEL (ACCESS FROM HERE)
OPEN LIBRARY IS YOURS: ACCESS HERE
Center for Effective Government (access site here)
ELECTRONIC FREEDOM FOUNDATION: ACCESS HERE
Vintage Music: Access from Here
NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC WEBSITE: ACCESS HERE
Legends of America – Visit here
FAMOUS POETS AND POEMS: ACCESS FROM HERE ANYTIME – ANYWHERE
kjazz 88.1 FM (CSU, Long Beach: ACCESS HERE)
Public Catalogue Foundation (access from here)
Environmental Working Group: Access Here
Change.org (access from euzicasa)
Change.org: "The world’s petition platform.
What will you change?"
ALEXA: euzicasa | Share something you learned everyday!
The Smithsonian Encyclopedia of Life (Collection of Sounds)
HAIKU TOPICS (ACCESS HERE)
American Songwriter .com (Access from here)
LAWEEKLY – ACCESS HERE
Lyrics, Song Lyrics – SweetsLyrics.com
WEB GALLERY OF ARTS – ACCESS HERE
THE BRITISH LIBRARY (ACCESS HERE)
THE ARIA DATABASE_SEARCH ( U R 1 CLICK AWAY)
AllMUSIC_Widget (one click away)
WIDGET_Classic Cat: The Free Classical Music Directory (one click away)
Time and Date
SHAKESPEARE NAVIGATOR (A MUST HAVE WIDGET!)
Abandoned: Ghost Towns USA (Access Here)
BIBLIOKLEPT (Where you may find your favorite book)
ENCYCLOPEDIA BRITTANICA (ACCESS HERE)
Public domain: PIXABAY pics, Images (Access here)
The News Manual – A professional resource for journalism and the media
A la découverte de l’encyclopédie Larousse
Greek Orthodox Archdiocese Online chapel
Access HISTORYnet.com (Live The History
CIDRAP CENTER FOR INFECTIOUS DISEASE RESEARCH AND POLICY
Judicial Watch: Access here!
mp3.li: your music library access here (Always opens in a new page)
Nurishedkitchen.com: access here
Access Here: The Metropolitan Museum of Art Releases 400,000 Images Online for Non-Commercial Use
Kunji San Martial Arts Supplies – for your conveniece – Access here
wildlifelens: Access here
NEWS.VA: Offcial Vatican Network:
THE HOLY ROSARY PORTAL: ACCESS HERE
Glycemic Index (The University of Sydney)
Learn the Catechism Here
Access the Public Catalogue Foundation:
Christus Rex et Redemptor Mundi
[caption id="attachment_99163" align="alignnone" width="300"] CIDSE – TOGETHER FOR GLOBAL JUSTICE (CHANGE FOR THE PLANET -CARE FOR THE PROPLE-ACCESS THIS NEW WEBSITE FROM EUZICASA)[/caption]
Daily Archives: May 16, 2011
Yesterday I was visiting the River’s End Cafe, on the beach, at Seal Beach, so I took few pictures of the place. It is one of those places build to remind one of the feel of the past. It is the place to have a bite, like after you a shower on the beach to wash the ocean and the sand from your overly sun exposed skin: Will that pass for a suntan or a sunburn to your friends at the North Pole? Only time can tell-give it a few hour.
Like I was saying, here I am, taking in the fresh air, and moderate temperature of May, and admiring the architecture of the place, its color, the plants, bushes, and trees, and waiting for a hummingbird to get its lunch from the nectar of one of the flower nature designed especially for them (or may be it is the other way around).
And then I see it the Helen Sanders Memorial Plaque right at my feet, one corner of the ceramic tile broken already. But what about the dream: Was her dream turned activism, and foundation of care for stray cats broken? I thought, since I was there I could remind you of her, and her work.
The rest is up to you: If you wish to adopt a cat, or donate to the cause of Helen Sanders, visit the website: http://www.helensanderscatpaws.com/
One has to be passionate about something in life: What are you passionate about?
Click to view on CBS!
Space Shuttle Endeavour (Orbiter Vehicle Designation: OV-105) is one of two currently operational orbiters in the Space Shuttle fleet of NASA, the space agency of the United States. (The other is Atlantis.) Endeavour is the fifth and final spaceworthy NASA space shuttle to be built, constructed as a replacement for Challenger. Endeavour first flew in May 1992 on mission STS-49 and was scheduled for decommissioning in 2010. Before its decommissioning, NASA expects to use Endeavour for the STS-134 mission. Its STS-134 mission was originally thought as the final mission of the Space Shuttle program,  however, the proposed STS-135 mission was approved, and now Atlantis will be the final Space Shuttle to fly.
The United States Congress authorized the construction of Endeavour in 1987 to replace Challenger, which was lost in the STS-51-L launch accident in 1986. Structural spares from the construction of Discovery and Atlantis, two of the three remaining operating shuttles at the time, were used in its assembly. The decision to build Endeavour was favored over refitting Enterprise on cost grounds.
The orbiter is named after the British HMS Endeavour, the ship which took Captain James Cook on his first voyage of discovery (1768–1771). This is why the name is spelled in the British English manner, rather than the American English (“Endeavor”). This has caused confusion, most notably when NASA themselves misspelled a sign on the launch pad in 2007. The name also honored Endeavour, the Command Module of Apollo 15.
Endeavour was named through a national competition involving students in elementary and secondary schools.
(Read more about Endeavour: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_Shuttle_Endeavour)