I am so glad that so many of you like what I tried to make known in my posts.
1. Post seven interesting things about myself.
2. Nominate other bloggers who I feel deserve the award.
3. Let them know about the nomination.
1. Here are 7 things about me (no not the same you already know):
1. I like squirrels – I think that they are wonderful creatures, from which many among us would learn something from watching their playfulness.
2. If you visit, bring some mushrooms (edible) – I’ll make you something good to eat.
3. I am so happy to wake up everyday, and consider it the gift I treasure most.
4. Last time I check, I was on the market for a Treck bicycle, but ended up taking home a Cannondale bike instead.
5. Do you know how to preserve fresh Tarragon? If not, I do.
6. Once upon a time I liked to go fishing… lately I’d rather cycle instead: Everything changed.
7. I like to make new friends.
2. Nominate other bloggers who I feel deserve the award:
I nominate the following bloggers:
- Eda – Her poetry is beautiful (don’t take my word for it check it instead… so what if you don’t know Romanian: Google does!)
- Microcritters – His Critters are cool (to say nothing of the super photos of macrocritters) Again don’t take my word for it; gocheck it out for yourselves)
- Brooke – I love her website and the beatiful posts she published in the short time since our blogs discovered each other Redwood, cheese, Northern California trip, honey, all wrapped around in wonderful posts anf photos.
Thank you for visiting for a while, and leaving with a thought for this blogger!
Your enthusiasm is the true winner of this award, as your interest, curiosity, and desire to know are its true brain, heart, and few other internat and vital organs of this blog!
Thank you so much again!